PDA

View Full Version : 6700 Sherbrooke West

zackthomas
04-24-2006, 04:05 PM
I had a bad week so I needed to relax a bit. One of the local "rags" had a listing for a massage on Sherbrooke street. I called up and was told that one hour was $45 To make a long story short, I drove there and went inside. As it was an "Oriental" establishment, you had to pull on a chime to let them know you have arrived. Out comes this Chinese girl and asks me in broken English how long you want massage for. I choose the one hour variety. She took me to the 1st room and told me how much it cost. I gave her $50 and she said she would be back in five minutes.

Ten minutes later she returns and says get undressed and says don't be shy :tapemouth , so I did. I jumped on the table and she started to give me a relatively relaxing massage, not to hard and not to soft. She kind of went near my crack and a little inside of my thighs, but kept it simple.

She then goes okay time to turn over. As I turn, she grabs "Mr. big" and starts going to town with him. I got her to slow down and then "bombs away" and shot a big one. She then finished the other 1/2 of the massage after which, I was so totally relaxed.

She didn't ask for any additional $$$, but I slipped her a $20

It was nice not to have to negotiate like you do for a car. No idea as to whether ther are other options available, but I do recall a sign when I came underneath the prices that said "no sex".

Overall the experience was a 7 out of 10.

SneakingHusband
04-26-2006, 12:25 PM
been here many times for always a hassle free event. never oh my god tell my friends how hot the fucking girl was or some alphabet of codes to describe it. just good decent rub and tug action like has always been intended. this is a good place for beginners to start out no pressure no negotiation just fun.

skychief
05-04-2006, 09:33 AM
any1 been here recently?

timothei
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I visited that place about one year ago. My experience wasn't fantastic. Don't remember the gir's name. She had pretty face and not a bad body. Her experience as a masseuse was not great at that time but she put a lot of effort to provide a good massage. She didn't even want to hear about any "options", no touching or HJ, just a massage, nothing else. Maybe I had a bad luck, since it seems more favors were obtained by some of you. Perhaps it would be worthwile to try that place again.

SneakingHusband
05-08-2006, 09:48 AM
you are unlucky man timotai or something you said made them not happy, this is what I would call a no brainer hand finish place, turn over, smile, you dont even have to ask or only a little and it all happens. not a big palce for extras maybe a sort of topless or a bit of a group but nowhere near fs type places.

skychief
05-08-2006, 11:01 AM
do they have women that you can choose from at this place? and do they have women with big breast has well,, a message is so much better when the girl has knockers :D

SneakingHusband
05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
pretty much an all chinese lineup here with sometimes other flavors but not often so you are pretty much not going to see any D cups in here.