+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sexy tall nordique blond

Default Sexy tall nordique blond

Yesterday i wanted to see this chick ,this is her title ,SWEET BEAUTIFUL TALL LEGGY NORDIC BLONDE OFFERS PROF MASS W/EROTIC - w4m on craiglist, so i booke her for 5:30, got there she was wearing a green skirt, however saw her photo in black panties, and seeing her in person, she automatically gained 30 lbs, she actually had a three ring stomach...

couldn't back out so we went to the bedroom she undressed and i wasn't impressed.she starts her massage on your back,,, i booked 1 hour. she rubs your back here and there, after 10 minutes of rubbing, she lyes on you back full body and takes a 5 minute nap on you. then she tells you to turn around, rubs your legs and gets the bj done and your outa there, will i go back, NO WAY what a wast of 100.00 hard earned dollars...............

Thumbs down

I saw her over a year ago & her massage skill is -10 total waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by poodleguy View Post
    Yesterday i wanted to see this chick ,this is her title ,SWEET BEAUTIFUL TALL LEGGY NORDIC BLONDE OFFERS PROF MASS W/EROTIC - w4m on craiglist, so i booke her for 5:30, got there she was wearing a green skirt, however saw her photo in black panties, and seeing her in person, she automatically gained 30 lbs, she actually had a three ring stomach...

couldn't back out so we went to the bedroom she undressed and i wasn't impressed.she starts her massage on your back,,, i booked 1 hour. she rubs your back here and there, after 10 minutes of rubbing, she lyes on you back full body and takes a 5 minute nap on you. then she tells you to turn around, rubs your legs and gets the bj done and your outa there, will i go back, NO WAY what a wast of 100.00 hard earned dollars...............
    I saw her a while back she did the exact same things that you mentioned wasn't sensual at all no digits,daty,dfk or bbbj much better out there for alot less.
    Last edited by THEHITMAN; 11-17-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: typo

Thumbs down

definately a pass. waste of time. not to nice a place ,vey cluttered and its a quick in and out. the pix is the best part of her. big expectations.

Default waste of time!

stay away! she is located in outremont. guys, you have to control the

situation. be smart! yes, we are all horny,however, don"t be a jerk! ask

questions? you pay for what you desire. if not,walk away!

I saw here to, a year ago complete bull****. Waste of everthing, ur not the only one bro

+ Reply to Thread