+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shill Board.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    There is a double-face, talking on both sides of their mouths, situation going on "over there". "Over here" too.

All boards have been tainted with shills, frauds, fakes, corruption. A 3rd board is needed to balance things.
    How long you been at it and now you figure this out?The biz is brutal. Darwinism has set in, only the best will survive and the rest will shill away.

GG

P.S. Chloe of GOF is back but if she's busy, Mike, her "secretary" will pick up the line.
    Last edited by General Gonad; 04-03-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    "Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part."

-Aimee Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Surely Benson's suspicions would be helpful somewhere, but probably not in greenland where they DO have a section exposing definite "Duplicate posters and SHILLS, etc"...http://m*rb.ca/vbulletin//showthread...ers-shills-etc. Reuben
    The only reason the shill thread was started here, is that the Groenland MOD deleted two other posters suspcions that the Montreal Angels reviews were shills.

In short, the Groenland shill thread seems to be there mostly there to target shills by non-advertisers. From what I understand, the advertisers are allowed to have shill handles, and from what I am told, one of the Green Mods actually writes the shills himself.

Blog Entries

Would like to add a disclaimer to all this:

Sometimes you all write and read replies, but you don't understand that some people who reply and post, may suffer from mental or physical handicaps that cause severe chemical imbalances in their systems, reflecting the way they see the world (i.e. not as normal people would).

Arguing with such people is pointless.

... just a thought.

All boards have been tainted with shills, frauds, fakes, corruption. A 3rd board is needed to balance things.
    uhhh... yup. a 3rd board tainted with shills, frauds, fakes & corruption is exactly what we all need.

Blog Entries

Wadda buncha ....... nevermind...

There is a 3rd board..... www.cer*b.ca ---- if you thought that the blue and green are bad. This board is crap. In terms of b.s., this board leads the pack.

There needs to be a Montreal Fraudulent Exposure Community.... www.mfec.ca.
    Last edited by Observation Parallel; 04-03-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    NIHIL TIMENDUM EST

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    uhhh... yup. a 3rd board tainted with shills, frauds, fakes & corruption is exactly what we all need.
    Finally, someone who GETS IT!

GG

P.S. Find me someone like my new avatar (her pic is on CL on some bs ad) and I'll gladly fork over HDH rates.

"Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part."

-Aimee Mullins

Blog Entries

Add "robertlafarge" and "Leopold Stotch" and "Ducon" to the list of "the heat" and "pimp1337" , as well as "Doc Holiday". All these handles belong to the same person.

("had the pleasure to meet" gave it away)

Major shill caught. Mister Doc Holiday, why? why? why? This has been going on since around 2003, or even earlier???

Come out, admit it, apologize and all will be forgotten. Do not admit and apologize and expect a war, possibly people asking for their money back from you specifically.

Add "robertlafarge" to the list.
    Is that knucklehead still around trying to get BB sex?!?

GG

-Aimee Mullins

maybe im drunk or even not experienced enough, but lets say we make this board a reference, already members of other board are signing up here to speak their mind which is positive

what if ... we wrote accurate bullshit free reviews (as the majority does already) but in a more active manner its clear that there are not enough reviews over here, this board could be a reference thus giving the straight members here more power, its becoming a known fact what goes elsewere and up to a certain point there is no need to rub it in, but theres a good reason to up the blue..it dosent take that much ....that would be a sweet revenge ...

Default Review Board

The concept of a review board is rather dated - early internet years, pre 2005 being somewhat generous.

Regardless of how it is spun or presented "the review" segment will always be open to serious doubt. Presently "the review" part is an invitation to conflict, circumvention of rules and other forms of needless aggrevation.

Essentially the various boards serve the function of sharing information that is supported by advertising.Even "the review" is information.

Information that is non-threatening to advertisers is very easy to share. Example, posting about the dangers inherent in the street scene does not harm any advertisers since the street scene does not advertise. In fact such information benefits advertisers since they are seen as a viable alternative.

The basic issue is that eliminating negative information, as defined by advertisers, effectively reduces the credibility of any board. Every facet of life comes with a fair share of negatives. How the participants adjust to and learn from the negatives determines their level of success.

Blog Entries

Caught another one...

"We exchange pm in order to book in advance...."

I think I read somewhere that it is not allowed to solicit using Private Messages on m-erb. Like it made any difference, but for a moderator to allow this statement to stand and not bann the user who admits to that, well, kinda tells you that they are in the deal too.

Blog Entries

"We exchange pm in order to book in advance...."

That is the best and fastest route for me when it comes to booking especially with Eleganza and Devilish when they issue their daily schedules. I do it all the time when I wanted to jump back into the game when there is no one to see on the HDH side of things. That was how I got first dibs when I wanted to see Chloe for a few hours.

I mean so what? What are the Mods over there going to do? Ban me? Find out which hotel I am using and hunt me down? How are they going to stop me from doing what I wanted to do? They can't do jack really.

In all honesty I don't see what and why is it so wrong to use the PM function to make a booking. Especially the fact that it is an advertiser. If it is not an advertiser then I can see the logic as to that the parties involved are bypassing the board's income stream.

If a board doesn't want folks to break so many rules, stop making so many of them.
    Last edited by Observation Parallel; 04-03-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    NIHIL TIMENDUM EST

Quote Originally Posted by BensonNobalia View Post
    The only reason the shill thread was started here, is that the Groenland MOD deleted two other posters suspcions that the Montreal Angels reviews were shills.

In short, the Groenland shill thread seems to be there mostly there to target shills by non-advertisers. From what I understand, the advertisers are allowed to have shill handles, and from what I am told, one of the Green Mods actually writes the shills himself.
    Okay Benson, so what you are saying is you didn't like how the green mods reacted to the "two posters suspicions". You yourself know nothing about the two posters or what they know. You only know what happened to them. Is this the basis of your shill hunts? People had suspicions? From what I understand? Seems to be? Are these the basis of your shill worries? "Flimsy" would be more worthy.

Reuben
    Last edited by Reuben; 04-03-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Major shill caught. Mister Doc Holiday... Come out, admit it, apologize and all will be forgotten...
    but in order to be forgiven you must enroll in a sex-addict rehab program. do it soon, though. you want to be out in time to win the maste... errr, wimbeld... ummm, attend the next gt. yea, that's it. the next gt.

Okay Benson, so what you are saying is you didn't like how the green mods reacted to the "two posters suspicions". You yourself know nothing about the two posters or what they know. You only know what happened to them. Is this the basis of your shill hunts? People had suspicions? From what I understand? Seems to be? Are these the basis of your shill worries? "Flimsy" would be more worthy.

Reuben
    Yes. That is it.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

And when someone shuts down open discussion, and that includes MODs, politicians, or people at a party, there is always more to a story.

Quote Originally Posted by BensonNobalia View Post
    Yes. That is it.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

And when someone shuts down open discussion, and that includes MODs, politicians, or people at a party, there is always more to a story.
    there seems to be a slim line in the balance between advertiser influence and the regular board member posts..actualy there seems to be a tug o' war. on who will be getting the control

would a board survive without advertising, i doubt it in the same paralel think of the real major shareholders in public companies and the executive board hard to deny that a real major shareholder has no influence.
    are some boards getting pressure to slacken some rules in order to gain and bring in more revenu, perhaps.

Blog Entries

Default double standards...

Reuben
    Take the blinders off and tell us exactly how many advertisers you see being mentioned in the shill thread since, for instance, Mod11 took on the job. Then we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by darkman View Post
    there seems to be a slim line in the balance between advertiser influence and the regular board member posts..actualy there seems to be a tug o' war. on who will be getting the control
    On the Green Board money talks and bullsh%t walks (or gets kicked out).

By now it is pretty clear that Groenland is not some hobby board, operated by hobbyists, in order to make the hobby a better experence.

Groenland is an advertiser sponsored business.

That's why they allow shills about their clients.

And that's why they ban shills about non-advertisers.

(They have this highly public thread that reveals supposedly calls out shills, and then they go and write shills of their own. For shear hypocricy I take my hat off to them).

Blog Entries

Presidenteboy - 'obviously connected to the adult resort he was shilling for', no further proof needed, the said adult resort being reminded that 'advertising is not expensive'.

Cassepieds -shilling for Centre de santé Kama' and invited to contact Fred Zed...

assman_74 - 'is really "Trisha 22yo Romanian" from Annonces123' according to Mod11 and should contact Fred Zed to become a paid advertiser.

and so on and so forth, all non-paid advertisers exposed for shilling no further proof needed.

When obvious shillers post here,we delete em.
    Never even see the light a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast