+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: The Shill Board.

Dasha of XO has had lots of positive reviews on the other board, but recently had a single bad one. I wished I had saved it. Somehow, it has disappeared, but the comment after it of "Great, honest review" for now remains.

Quote Originally Posted by anon_vlady View Post
    Dasha of XO has had lots of positive reviews on the other board, but recently had a single bad one. I wished I had saved it. Somehow, it has disappeared, but the comment after it of "Great, honest review" for now remains.
    the green board has always been full of shit.dildos / studs/ girlymen white knights,home of the delusionals
    and the moderators big fucking yellow schoolbus marked special when they went to school
    that board i so fuck of shit it should have a brown banner instead of green,mind you maybe it means green screaming shits
    think to be a moderator there you have to have brown eyes so they can see if your down a quart of shit and need a fill up
    i am suprised at all the dipshits who foamed at the mouth over trump running didn't oft themselves when he came in and old lying sack of shit clinton lost after putting a billion dollars in trying to win
    even after buying the justice department flunky that fat slob lyining arragent sack of shit loretta lynch

Mr.69, aka the epic party planner also goes by the name ssj3

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Moody View Post
    Mr.69, aka the epic party planner also goes by the name ssj3
    Mr69 does run under many different handles 6Fingers - LegalEagle - MuDXXX -Ignarant69

BIGBAFOON FINDER

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Unhappy Iggy Mod30 is 6Fingers

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBAZOOKA View Post
    Mr69 does run under many different handles 6Fingers - LegalEagle - MuDXXX -Ignarant69

BIGBAFOON FINDER

BB
    Iggy just bumped the Margot reaview thread . Sad .

Confused Velvet Love: The Euphoria Sequel... Chill

Velvet Love: The Euphoria Sequel...

How do you feel about that green board advertisers... it didn't take long didn't it.

From one chill to another. And oh yes there is the best part loll . James is not involved . Fuck you .

HEy Keyser
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    Velvet Love: The Euphoria Sequel...

How do you feel about that green board advertisers... it didn't take long didn't it.

From one chill to another. And oh yes there is the best part loll . James is not involved . Fuck you .

Maybe we should wait to get the approval of nb69- neverbored with this ?

Velvet Love having shillers ?Really

By the way the Term Sequel was corrected to spin-off of Euphoria somewhere in the posting replies

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Default Shilly season at the Green

Hilarious - "Drumroll" joins the green yesterday and asks for an SP matching almost exactly a particular advertiser. Surprise, surprise, another **** advertiser tells him to call that SP.

ISO: Tall, Fitness Instructor Look, Busty Provider

Hi, I would like recommendations of providers who are like the above... tall, busty, fitness instructor look, firm, toned, strong legs/thighs/butt. I like that look, not so much a bodybuilder, not short or of average height. More of a tall, leggy, say, 5'10 and above, sexy, fitness fanatic look. Any recommendations of providers/agencies that look like this. I'm not so much into a dominatrix session as much as seeing a gfe provider who has strong legs/thighs/butt with that look. An amazon , girl at the gym type look. Thanks

HAHAHA ! Great catch Anon_vlady !!

The green is Shill-Central ! The fools over there believe their own lies !

Reading between them lines......

That green board is only good for one thing and that is looking at the agency schedules. Other than that waste of time as that place is fully populated by SJW shooting empty omega chumps. I am surprised these guys even have sex. They all sound like they have the girl show up and pay her just to talk so they can connect. LOL. Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    Reading between them lines......

That green board is only good for one thing and that is looking at the agency schedules. Other than that waste of time as that place is fully populated by SJW shooting empty omega chumps. I am surprised these guys even have sex. They all sound like they have the girl show up and pay her just to talk so they can connect. LOL. Seriously
    Ditto. I stopped to read one long VERY BORING post from "the boring ambulance chaser" a few days ago and wondered how something so inane even merited the effort of a post.
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

I was gonna post reviews here on
    10 agency girls
    27 Indy
    But I cant start a thread. Go figure. I guess things are controlled in blue like the green.

Cool The chill board

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingentorix View Post
    Ditto. I stopped to read one long VERY BORING post from "the boring ambulance chaser" a few days ago and wondered how something so inane even merited the effort of a post.
    I concur with you Vercingentorix . I was doing cross reading of the Euphoria thread last night and EB along a few other shillers were suggesting a movie or book of James epic life as a booker ???? I couldn't stop myself to laugh loll

I concur with you Vercingentorix . I was doing cross reading of the Euphoria thread last night and EB along a few other shillers were suggesting a movie or book of James epic life as a booker ???? I couldn't stop myself to laugh loll
    Well having a Connecticut lawyer explaining Quebec and Canadian laws is also very funny ?

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Default The chill board

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBAZOOKA View Post
    Well having a Connecticut lawyer explaining Quebec and Canadian laws is also very funny ?

Ciao

BB
    And a geen board Moderator stuck at the border loll

And a geen board Moderator stuck at the border loll
    are you saying BB is a green moderator.This would explain how he seems to know everything from sub atomic molecules to dog farts

Red face Iggy Mod30

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    are you saying BB is a green moderator.This would explain how he seems to know everything from sub atomic molecules to dog farts
    Iggy ! You did not know that Mod30 has a restraining order to visit Canada loll .
    Iggy when is the next party lolll

Shocking Shawn
    Is this a joke ?

It is funny

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Iggy ! You did not know that Mod30 has a restraining order to visit Canada loll .
    Iggy when is the next party lolll
    i dont know what fucking rock you live under but i was previously oliver kloseoff and i have no clue who this iggy guy is
    i dont know the pencil neck your reffering to

ask tom mod 1 who i am,he has met me many times as have most people of signifance..hint

i dont know what fucking rock you live under but i was previously oliver kloseoff and i have no clue who this iggy guy is
    i dont know the pencil neck your reffering to

ask tom mod 1 who i am,he has met me many times as have most people of signifance..hint
    The epic party organizer
    Lgna69XXX

Also known as Iggy

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122