+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pleasure and pain @ Malika

Default Pleasure and pain @ Malika

When she told me to kiss her, I complied…of course. “Your tongue,” she said, “use your tongue.” I didn’t need any more prompting. My tongue darted out to explore the texture of her lips and then thrust inwards. She responded by pressing her pussy even tighter against my face and using my nose as a rub**** post for her clitoris.

Naked except for her shoes with their three-inch heels, she squatted above my face and ground herself against in a way that made it seem like it was for her pleasure above all. Indeed, my hands were tied behind my back and she had tightly wound twine around my cock and balls, such that no matter what she did to me, I could not lose my erection. And she did what she pleased –with her teeth, hands, mouth and a riding crop. It hurt but was always followed by something guaranteed to sooth and to stimulate. When, for example, I thought I couldn’t take anymore of the riding crop, she covered my cock with oil and masturbated me, softly, gently, and then when she sensed I was moving towards a crescendo, she slapped me down and used me for her own pleasure – which sometimes took the form of making me hurt and, at others, stimulating her erogenous zones. In short, she made it clear that she owned me and that it was what I wanted.

The facesitting segued into a 69 position as she rotated her body and presented her pussy and anus to my eyes and mouth. I continued to stimulate her, though it would be more accurate to say that she used my face to stimulate herself, while she attended to my nether parts. She began by tapping my balls and cock with a riding crop, at first just teasing and then with a certain amount of force, particularly on the tip of my now-covered cock. She eased off to take me into her mouth and provide me with a moment of pure bliss, but only a moment. Her hand found its way to my testicles, which she pulled and twisted. She replaced her mouth with hand and began what can best be described as a very rough masturbation, hard and fast. Normally, this would make me flag, but since I was bound, my erection stayed put. Then came the riding crop again. But the end was near as her mouth took over once more and soon my hips began to thrust up and down, up and down, until I came.

But if I thought things were over, I was mistaken. Her pleasure, it seemed, was still building and was looking for release. She slid down my body, raised her self over my midriff and guided my cock into her cunt. And came down hard on me, ordering me to meet her every thrust.

The way she rode me, she must have been a jockey in a former life. Like spurs, her heels dug into my sides whenever she told me to go faster, harder. She held on to my knees and pounded me. Every now and again she sat up straight and lashed my thighs and balls with the riding crop. It hurt, but I was a bit beyond caring. The scene was that consuming.

Eventually things to come to an end. I don’t know whether she came or not (I suspect not). She eased off slowly and then stopped altogether. She untied me and then bent forward and kissed me.

“I’m a nymphomaniac,” she told me. I did not need to be convinced. She is also into BDSM big time. These two aspects can be a coherent part of a session with her or she is available for either separately. It is both a lifestyle thing for her as well as her profession. Indeed, she showed me pictures of her “perso” (personal slave) and told me a few stories about men who had “applied” to be her perso.

She advertises occasionally on Annonce 123 and first contact can only be made via the site. http://www.annonce123.com/ann-sexe-e...ann_idH1338823

I don’t know whether she speaks English.

Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    When she told me to kiss her, I complied…of course. “Your tongue,” she said, “use your tongue.” I didn’t need any more prompting. My tongue darted out to explore the texture of her lips and then thrust inwards. She responded by pressing her pussy even tighter against my face and using my nose as a rub**** post for her clitoris.

Naked except for her shoes with their three-inch heels, she squatted above my face and ground herself against in a way that made it seem like it was for her pleasure above all. Indeed, my hands were tied behind my back and she had tightly wound twine around my cock and balls, such that no matter what she did to me, I could not lose my erection. And she did what she pleased –with her teeth, hands, mouth and a riding crop. It hurt but was always followed by something guaranteed to sooth and to stimulate. When, for example, I thought I couldn’t take anymore of the riding crop, she covered my cock with oil and masturbated me, softly, gently, and then when she sensed I was moving towards a crescendo, she slapped me down and used me for her own pleasure – which sometimes took the form of making me hurt and, at others, stimulating her erogenous zones. In short, she made it clear that she owned me and that it was what I wanted.

The facesitting segued into a 69 position as she rotated her body and presented her pussy and anus to my eyes and mouth. I continued to stimulate her, though it would be more accurate to say that she used my face to stimulate herself, while she attended to my nether parts. She began by tapping my balls and cock with a riding crop, at first just teasing and then with a certain amount of force, particularly on the tip of my now-covered cock. She eased off to take me into her mouth and provide me with a moment of pure bliss, but only a moment. Her hand found its way to my testicles, which she pulled and twisted. She replaced her mouth with hand and began what can best be described as a very rough masturbation, hard and fast. Normally, this would make me flag, but since I was bound, my erection stayed put. Then came the riding crop again. But the end was near as her mouth took over once more and soon my hips began to thrust up and down, up and down, until I came.

But if I thought things were over, I was mistaken. Her pleasure, it seemed, was still building and was looking for release. She slid down my body, raised her self over my midriff and guided my cock into her cunt. And came down hard on me, ordering me to meet her every thrust.

The way she rode me, she must have been a jockey in a former life. Like spurs, her heels dug into my sides whenever she told me to go faster, harder. She held on to my knees and pounded me. Every now and again she sat up straight and lashed my thighs and balls with the riding crop. It hurt, but I was a bit beyond caring. The scene was that consuming.

Eventually things to come to an end. I don’t know whether she came or not (I suspect not). She eased off slowly and then stopped altogether. She untied me and then bent forward and kissed me.

“I’m a nymphomaniac,” she told me. I did not need to be convinced. She is also into BDSM big time. These two aspects can be a coherent part of a session with her or she is available for either separately. It is both a lifestyle thing for her as well as her profession. Indeed, she showed me pictures of her “perso” (personal slave) and told me a few stories about men who had “applied” to be her perso.

She advertises occasionally on Annonce 123 and first contact can only be made via the site. http://www.annonce123.com/ann-sexe-e...ann_idH1338823

I don’t know whether she speaks English.
    Excellent review nice work

Default Great session

I saw Malika a few weeks back for a regular sex session. She is very good looking with a nice body ans superb attitude. I told her that I would start with sex at first and maybe come back another time for some corporal abuse.

I realy enjoy her a lot. She is very clean has good technique and is open to almost anything beside CIM. We kissed a lot, fucked in may positions (this girl is super flexible), I had my dick in every holes (she is very good at anal and seems to enjoy to). I specialy enjoy eating her as she responded very well and orgasmed a few times.

All in all a great choice even at $240.00 for the hour. To me, she is wurth every penny.

Summary

Face: 8 real cute with nices eyes.
    Body: 8 Excellent body and very flexible
    Breast: 8 Good size C cup
    Service: 9 Not a 10 for no CIM or SW
    Attitude: 10 She does deliver the goods and is extremely pleasant and educated.

Repeat: Hell yes, in a heart beat

+ Reply to Thread