+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avenir Massage , papineau/mont-royal

Smile Avenir Massage , papineau/mont-royal

I don't think this place has a thread here. There's one on the green board.

http://montreal.fr.**************/ers/2116713419.html

I think they have new girls like every two three weeks, high turn over.

According to the boss, this Hong Kong girl just starts working in Montreal today, she was in Toronto obviously. 34C I think, not typical skinny asian girl. 5'3 and 105 pounds.

$50 entrance fee (you can pay with VISA credit cards, very strange), money wasn't discussed with the girl, standard tip for full option.

Very friendly and medium to hard massage, good massage and teasing skills. Dont know how long this girl will stay here though...

Repeat, yes

face 7/10
    body 7.5/10
    skills 8/10
    attitude 9/10
    Last edited by Mod1; 06-27-2011 at 02:38 PM.

2. Default

Va faire un tour sur www.avenirmassage.com... site intéressant...

Quote Originally Posted by Pépé Le Bandé View Post
    Va faire un tour sur www.avenirmassage.com... site intéressant...
    yeah all pics are fake, that's interesting allright.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyeddie View Post
    yeah all pics are fake, that's interesting allright.
    asked the manager the same question about the website, she said the new owner of the place didn't want to create a website and the old owner just leave it there

How do you spell perfection?

A M Y. Amy

23, playful, Chinese, cute as hell, provocative, fun, enthusiastic, body extraordinaire, gorgeous proportionate bosom and prominent protrusions to die for, expert with tongue.

Adjusts her massage to what you like.

Saw her twice.

Gives full hour even if....

Simply the best I've ever been with.

Highest recommendation.
    Opining for the masses since 2004

Well, if she liked you, she'll like me, as I remember, niether of us could win a Brad Pitt look-a-like contest. What did she charge for this experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortDickMan View Post
    Well, if she liked you, she'll like me, as I remember, niether of us could win a Brad Pitt look-a-like contest. What did she charge for this experience?

You flatter (fatter?) me!

$50 massage - one hour.

There was no discussion about extras or costs. I ended up with the full meal deal and tipped $100 and was so much in love that I surtipped another $50.

Smile amy

So after reading dee's review, I called the place and booked AMY.

Her massage was really nice, not too strong. But the best part is after the flip... I have to say now I understand why dee tipped more, because I tipped more as well.

PM for details.

I think this place changes girls every 2 weeks, so AMY will be gone soon.

I'm sure I will repeat before that.

got a call from the receptionist, guess what, Amy is back for like 2 days. saw her today, as good as usual, enough said

Default AMY is back as of 02-06-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    How do you spell perfection?

A M Y. Amy

23, playful, Chinese, cute as hell, provocative, fun, enthusiastic, body extraordinaire, gorgeous proportionate bosom and prominent protrusions to die for, expert with tongue.

Adjusts her massage to what you like.

Saw her twice.

Gives full hour even if....

Simply the best I've ever been with.

Highest recommendation.
    According to ann123 AMY is back! Enjoy!!!

Cool Amy is not back...

Saturday. Saw a Backpage ad that said Amy was back. Was thinking of going there any way. Called to make an appointment with her but was told she had gone home. Quizzed the boss more when I got there and was told that she had gone back to China. Her personal phone number doesn't work.

Today Sunday the new ad says: ALL STAR AMY IS BACK!!! I called, said I saw the ad today and would like to see Amy. "Amy gone home." is the answer I got. Didn't have the decency to be embarrassed.

Was told 3 girls available a Korean, a Chinese and a Japanese. Took a cab there right away and only one girl - Jamie the Japanese. I don't think there were 3 girls at all. No other doors to the rooms were closed.

So I took one hour with Jaime the Japanese. Tried out a tiny bit of Japanese on her. No recognition. Tried the same in Chinese and instant recognition and she started talking in Chinese.

Shower alone which is'nt a good sign.

2 minutes in to the massage she asks what options I wanted. Chose BJ at $80. Had to get up, get the money and pay her right away. She kept pushing me to up to "sex" for $100. Later she offered DATY at $110.

Some nice teasing. CBJ - good technique. No touching on me in the netherlands. No kissing throughout. Then an OK massage. Short, nice breasts and nipples.

Probably won't go back. Jaime is a million miles from Amy. Don't like the lies. Don't like the way I'm pressed to spend more. Shower needs a real good cleaning. In the end just a slightly less than average place with deceitful, pushy, restrictive people

+ Reply to Thread