+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ebony Hall of Fame

Blog Entries

Thumbs up The Ebony Hall of Fame

Could be SP, MP, dancer, whatever. Contributions please.

I'll start with two Sabrina's. Add your Hall of Fame Ebony girls too.

Sabrina at Le Gent strip club in Marieville: Phenomenal dancer with flawless skin and sexy body, passion galore when she gets going. Her experience shows, big time. An undisputed Hall of Fame founding member.

Sabrina at CLD agency: The unexpected SP that went bananas over my cock. Next time I better have some spaghetti dinner for energy before I bang her again because I won't make it to the car after! An honorable inductee to the Ebony Hall of Fame.

Next?

Default Ebony BBWs Hall of Fame

Here are Ebony BBWs Hall of Fame for me

Lexxus Her Deep Throating skills are legendary, has very PSE attitude, and has that shy look....

Ms. Brandy Offers safe service, but her looks, attitude and skills are delightful, she is great lover too... I had a great time with her, I had two very enjoyable encounters.

honorable mention:

Ebony Lola offers a variety of services, very enjoyable, but lacks a bit of the GFE attitude, does everything else

I haven't met Sabrina from CLD yet, but now you give excellent reasons to meet her now...

I had some great pancakes this morning. Therefore my vote goes to the LEGENDARY AUNT JEMIMA!

This woman is awesome!!!!!!!!! PSE, GFE and she can cook! Just look at that smile!

http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/im...tJemimabox.jpg

Anything that rocks your boat bro!

Victoria from Chocolate Love Divas.

She was amazing.

Foxy from Montreal Geisha and later from High Class.

Sadly, good chocolate does not come around often enough.

Blog Entries

Another honorable inductee to the Ebony Hall of Fame is the legendary miss Donna Mae @MSC. Somewhat under rated, and almost forgotten since she left, but came back recently. Will sample soon...

I shall also induct trooper part-time rug muncher lezzy Caramel of various FS clubs. Plus the overpriced but worth it indy who goes by the call-sign of Karoline.

Forgive me if my memory is failing me but who was that former FKS ebony lady who went on her own? "Push her on the stack" too...

agentleman27

2Legit, I had a dream . You with both Caramel and Sabrina. I strongly suggest you call your cardiologist first lollll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agentleman27 View Post
    2Legit, I had a dream . You with both Caramel and Sabrina. I strongly suggest you call your cardiologist first lollll
    I can only hope that in your dream a certain Irish nurse was nearby for some life saving Cock-pulmonary resuscitation

One thing I have learned over the years is that it is impossible to have a threesome with 2 ebony queens in the same bed, or booth, or whatever. Ebony queens are very possessive of their prey. Don't you ever dare to look at another ebony girl when you are with another one even if she is a mile away. Better tear off your right leg and feed it to the sharks instead

The hall of fame inductions continue...

I would like to add Kaycee from Laval.

Pure bliss, great lover, beauteful....awesome MPOS....

She was one of my targets, thanks. Maybe I'll go ahead She advertises in "annonce123".

Anyone seen Precilla? (check spelling) ... she is a new girl at one of the agencies (I forget which)....looks real hot...

Blog Entries

Another recommendation, if I may, is a cute little thing by the name of Sassy from Cameroon who dances at the fs club scene. She is around mid to late 20's, close to 5'10'' with a slim body and nice black booty. I haven't seen her around for a while, but she did mention to me she often goes to Toronto where she is from and her base is the WAGG (whiskey a go go, north) . She also advertises in the backpage outcalls, but she deletes the ads after because people have stolen her pictures and use them everywhere. She told me she is going to be around Frontiere and HillTop around xmas. I can't post phone numbers of course, but when you see the ad on backpage you'll know to book her asap, she is worth it. We met in Toronto recently when I was up there for business and had a blast. The first impression is that the pictures in the ads are fake, but they are not (I know because I took them - lol).

Blog Entries

Question: has anyone seen the one who advertises on ann123 as "Perle noire de 19 ans Gfe 43876... Longueuil" ??

Quote Originally Posted by BensonNobalia View Post
    Anyone seen Precilla? (check spelling) ... she is a new girl at one of the agencies (I forget which)....looks real hot...
    You mean the one from xxxceptions or whatever? I use to see here regulalry, nice little piece of ass if you like them small and yong looking. She was very open, no anal though. Her service was very good, I have not seen here since she started at agency's.

Well we can have a Thread like this with out the legendary 100% safe service Black Roxy. Man if she kissed and did bbbj aww man that would be great but I still have love for her. She vanished for the past month or two, she mite be working out west. I noticed she has a girl Lisa that works at the same location with the same number every once in a while.

Has anyone seen the girl advertised as Kenya on maryly? I texted her a few times but she does not seem to understand English.

I have been tempted to try out those hoodgirls or whatever, on jaysx list, dues'a and everything seem to be available. Anyone try them out, some of them look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    Question: has anyone seen the one who advertises on ann123 as "Perle noire de 19 ans Gfe 43876... Longueuil" ??
    For some reason every add from a black chick in Longueuil seem to look really good, I have not tried any, as they seem to good to be true, and it's a bit far for me, and if it's real then maybe there is something in the water over there or something lol. I do know a few hot black chick that live out there, so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerking View Post
    You mean the one from xxxceptions or whatever? I use to see here regulalry, nice little piece of ass if you like them small and yong looking. She was very open, no anal though. Her service was very good,
    Many thanks. Sounds like my type. I will check her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerking View Post
    I have not seen here since she started at agency's.
    Did not understand this part. You mean she was an indy before? How long has she been around?

Good question, I started seeing her about a year ago in Lasalle, I asked for id and she showed it, she is very pretty and young looking. She was very open but no anal, fingered her ass the first two visits then she got mad pulled away and said please stop I don't like that lol. So no anal.

She use to swallow, she didn't kiss at the time, our first session included lots of dfk, then after she said she does not kiss but now I see she does.

She moved to South Shore and was sucking dicks in cars for $40-$60 with swallow but she never did incall there.

It was nice when she did incall, I think she got robbed once so I guess she decided to go with the agency.

Thanks Jerking. I think I will check her out.

Blog Entries

Any legitimate intel on Lacee at Plaisirs Rebels? Looks like a potential inductee to the hall of fame... Share the love if you have seen her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast