+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shannie.........ULTIMATE GFE...BBBJTCCIM...DT....AABA

Thumbs up Shannie.........ULTIMATE GFE...BBBJTCCIM...DT....AABA

Oh my God!!...Oh My God!!...Oh my God!!...Oh My God!!...Oh my God!!...Oh My God!!...Oh my God!!...Oh My God!!...Oh my God!!...Oh My God!!...Oh my God!

What an unbelieveable 60 minutes with a sweet ..good looking...incredibily hot and horny sex partner. Thank you Robert for steering me to trying Shannie when my first choice was not working today...Once again you did not steer me wrong.

I was hoping that my luck was not going to run out with my second ladie from AABA 514 727 2195, but not only was Shannie as described, I really think she was under described for what she delivers.

When I knocked at her door...a really stunning pretty..(beautiful whatever..she was really good looking) young lady answered wearing a very warm and inviting smile and one of the sexiest fishnet outfits I have had the experience to undress todate.

Once the finances and mandatory washing of hands and tool were accomplished...I was then to get my first taste of what the next hour held for me. Shannie is open to DFK and her hot tongue not only tickled me tongue but caused my nipples to go erect when she sucked and licked them...what a preclude of what was to come..(or who was to come)..

She undressed me and continued DFKing and sucking and kissing my chest and she did a body slide on top of me. She still had her very sexxy fishnet outfit on, I slipped the top part down and removed her sexxy black bra..liberating her boobs..she then slid down to my groin area, allowing her liberated breasts to slide pass and catch my dick between them as she came forward...once caught she treated them to a Russian fit fuck which had my toes curling ..between the the intense feeling of pleasure and borderline discomfort from the squeeze...I was worried and smiling at the same time..

She then started a very slow cockteasing for about 5 minutes where she took her time kissing, licking and sucking every square inch from knee to knee before she finally put me out of my misery with the absolutely the BEST BBBJ in my life...when she finally stopped teasing me with her wet sloppy kissing and licking all around and right beside my testicles and dick .(four or five times in the 5 minutes she would kiss her way from my thigh to my groin ending up where my dick was lying flat against her face , ignoring it as she sucked and licked right my scrotom) and then finally she discovered my dick with her hot mouth and wet tongue and went to work on the tip of my dick and slow proceeded to make all of it disappear.

I have had other ladies who were quite good in the BJ department but Shannie is head and heels above anyone I have had todate. For the next 20 minutes she delivered a truly awe inspiring performance..lots of split and saliva..total DT to the balls and then they get licked..continous lip and tongue slide and DT on most strokes...

After 5 minutes I finish undressing her as she continues the BBBJ...off comes the sexxy fishnet outfit, what a gorgious to die for ass..I get her to get into 69 position for some DATY...she is so sweet and responsive when stimulated..she moans...grinds..bucks..and pushed my face firmly into that wonderous, marvelous pussy...As I was able to get her off, the faster she was bob**** up and down on dick..the louder her gasps for air and the wet slobbering wet sound could be heard as she released my dick from her mouth, only to have come right back down on it...on and on it went for a full 20 minutes...and then I exploded..in her mouth and she kept Deep throating until I stopped quivering..(I hate it when I quiver)..my knees were knocking from the intense orgasm...

We cuddled and DFK and petted for a couple a minutes..that all it took to get little bolt to stand at the attention..just to make sure Shannie treated me to another 2 minutes of exqusite deep throated cocksucking before slipping on the prophylactic...and then we were off to the races..doggie races,,mish races ..reverse cowgirl races...she was in all positions totally accomodating , hot and enthusiastic..with her movements , moaning ang pelvis and groin grinding,,terribly intense and pleasurable..

Throughout our whole time together..she always came came across in an intimate manner,,just like you would want you girl friend to be and never was..it was like being with your girlfriend on the day that she was the horniest in her life and knew what to do...

We were already 5 minutes past when the phone rang and she told me to put it into high gear if I was to pop a second time...I declared a defeat in that regards of popping by more doggie ..to which she said ..pas probleme..and then skillfully deep throated me for a minute until I erupted the second time...
    I grabbed a quick shower..no choice I was drenched, dressed and a few longful kisses I bid adieu....I have not been able to think about mich else since..what a wonderful drug to blow all the cares of the day,,week away.

Shannie is 21 years old 5 foot 5, 115 pounds of total sexiness, chest 34C (her boobs have lost some of there fullness from nursing her daughter) , suntanned, brown and curly hair to shoulders..physically she is absolutely gorgious...but many girls are ..but you will not have experienced hot girl friend intimate mind num**** knee clacking sex until you had the opportuntity to get naked and crazy with Shannie. I keep having the recurring fear that the next time I call to book her, it will be too l,ate ..she will have moved on and I will not experience her intensity again...Guys get her while she is here..what a gem!!!

90 for 30 minutes..130 for 60..Options..BBBj..20, CIM..20, anal..50 (again I did not bring enough $)

Face..9
    body ..9...(although she will be getting her boobs enhanced..she is awesome as is..)
    attitude...10 truly best and hottest GFE
    service...10 best todate , by far...and she is truly a sweet , charming and honest personality..extremely sexy and accomodating...

Cool

whew, i just erupted in my pantalons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    I was hoping that my luck was not going to run out with my second ladie from AABA 514 727 2195, but not only was Shannie as described, I really think she was under described for what she delivers
    Shannie is 21 years old 5 foot 5, 115 pounds of total sexiness,
    Nice review Bolt, perhaps a candidate for review of the month?
    One question: Is this the same Shannie that worked for RDV about a year and a half ago?

Default I agree 100% with Bolt

Hello everyone,
    This is my first post and I must thank you all for your informative reviews. They have helped me make the right choice; I had the pleasure of seeing Shanny as well and OH MY GOD! She was hot and very willing to please, and I agree with Bolt 100% the only thing that was a little disappointing was her breast, but once we got started it became a very minor detail.
    I was a little nervous at first, my first partaking in the hobby but she really puts you at ease. The operator I must say was very helpful compared with a few horror stories I have read on this board.
    Will I repeat definitely.

Wow this place sounds great

Bolt:

Thanks for the wonderful review. Does Shannie do outcall? Any picture, website, etc.? Does she speak good English or do I have to talk with her in Greek?
    [B]Thus Spoke The Great Greek King[/B]
    [B]Κατάσυνέπειαμίλησετομεγάλοελληνικόβασιλιά[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Board Stiffer
    whew, i just erupted in my pantalons.
    Did you say Shannie made you wet your pants. I imagine it will be more fun to control yourself now and have your volcanic eruption later in her deep space nine.

Default Shannie

Shannie is really something regarding attitude and service as for the body she's not really my type her skin is like spandex, but it's true that she gets really into it. She's a sweet girl.

Default Just back from Bélanger & Iberville ..

... where I met Shanni. She is a very sweet girl. Her only restriction: do not mess her hair! She's open to almost anything. Not a clock watcher (but her boss is...).

Rating: looks -> 7.0 ( her tits really sag), but the rest is ok
    service -> 9.0 she's really into it & will not let go!
    attitude -> 9.0 very easy to feel at ease with her

See ya,

Gulp

Doesn't anyone else smell a shill here? 3 members, all relatively new, all with very little posts talking about how amaizing this one sp is?

Get real....

Default Reply to Horny

Horny,

Been reading lots & lots of post and decided finally to give back to the community. I was curious & checked myself this afternoon. As you know, my wishes might be someone else dislikes... Gulp

Thumbs down Response to Horny...I smell an ARSEHOLE ..what a dolt

Hey Moderator...
    Why do you allow assholes like Horny to cast aspersions on member who are offering their honest reviews.

He MIGHT have a valid point if he actually had visited Shannie and had an experience different than what everyone who has on both boards have commmented which is that she is really a hot and sweet time.

Nothing like being called a liar by some fucking dolt!!!!
    Hey , that is only my opinion and I hope it does not offend anyone.

Comments like that make you think that Horny is a paid kill shill, someone who is getting paid by competing agencies to ruin this one...I do not have any info that supports that view but surely my off the top of my head, without any facts to suppoet my opinion, it is as valid as his ill informed one .

Thank god , Horny you do not let the facts or logic stop you from shooting off your mouth.

Do you find some days too bright for your little brain?
    Last edited by Bolt; 10-06-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Default Do your homework

Bofore you go shooting off your mouth that we are shills maybe you should do a search you seem to have been around long enough. See some more experienced memebers have given their opinion on this agency and the service the girls offer. Should their good reviews be looked upon as being shills I don't think so.
    Maybe you should look at the positive and see at as a few rookies took part in the hobby and got a good service. They will be encouraged to continue and keep posting their reviews good or bad for the benefit of everyone. We do need to start somewhere. After all this board is here to be used as a tool for our fellow hobbiests to steer them in the right direction not to be burnt by sub par providers or agencies.

Exclamation Horny's derrogatory comments...

Not to be mean Hornball,

But you ought to check out Bolt's reviews on this website and abroad.

You'd see that from time to time, he's delivered some really good gems that have given more than 100% satisfaction in all areas, including looks (Rememeber Mindy? )

So like Mikey said there, you should do your homework!

Ntice

Quote Originally Posted by ntice
    You ought to check out Bolt's reviews on this website and abroad. So like Mikey said there, you should do your homework!
    I'd have to agree with ntice on this one. Time to hit that keyboard hornyanglo66

I guess there is only one way to find out waz up with that joint... so, where about is this AABA joint? Fuck the bbbj's, I value free parking more lol

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
    I guess there is only one way to find out waz up with that joint... so, where about is this AABA joint? Fuck the bbbj's, I value free parking more lol
    Ok little Tony, your life will be a little more meaningful if you do not live to eat but eat to live. Similarly you do not come to Montreal to park your Honda, but to park you little hot dog in some professional girlfriend's deep space nine or some other of her beautiful caves. So please set your priorities straight.

Thumbs up wonderful experience

Just want to add a few words about Shanny (that's what we are supposed to do here, no?).

I met her last week and she give me probably the best BJ of my life! BBBJ, CIM, Deep throat, tears in the eyes, everything! You just have to know that she wants to be in control. She dont do domination, but she called the shots and make the moves. But, when it's well done, why not?

Default All you said is all true

Hi all,

I'm not going to add on the reviews that were already posted 'cause they are real, she's a gem.

When i came in her room, got confortable, she asked me where i saw their add. Told her I read on Merc that she was a Gem....Merc ???? what is that. So I explained what was Merc and it really made her laugh and put both of us at ease. We connected quickly and both laughed during our meeting. I must say, on top of a good service, she's a good sport.

Maybe we'll have a new member soon, if she's curious???

G'Day all

Quote Originally Posted by hoolala
    Hi all,....
    When i came in her room, got confortable, she asked me where i saw their add. Told her I read on Merc that she was a Gem....Merc ???? what is that. So I explained what was Merc and it really made her laugh and put both of us at ease. We connected quickly and both laughed during our meeting. I must say, on top of a good service, she's a good sport.
    Guess what, TGK really just want to make her moan instead. Ok, make it moan with pleasure then. Ok, ok, moan with intense pleasure and laugh with TGK after the exhaustive sexercise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast