+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,104 of 1104

Thread: Little Birdie Told Me that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingentorix View Post
    Did you mean about the Arab Goatfucker who when he found out that I was Jewish proceeded to lecture me all the way from the airport to my hotel about how bad Jews and Israel were. He was quite surprised when I actually paid him at the end of this hideous ride (and even said so), although I didn't even think about a tip. Yea, tell me about that shit. I'm now very selective about my Montreal Cabbies, if I bother to use them.
    No, not that one.

Try it with 5 other ones and see what happens.
    Opining for the masses since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    No, not that one.

Try it with 5 other ones and see what happens.
    So let me get this straight, as a Jew I'm supposed to try 5 more Goatfuckers to see if they'll treat me well. Kind of like the plight of the Israeli Soldier. He's supposed to treat all of the Palestinian Children like the nice children they're supposed to be. Doesn't help his widow when one of these little brats blows his chest vest up when he tries to give the little shit candy. You see the reality is that Goatfuckers are taught from nursery school to hate Jews, to kill Jews, etc.etc..... A recent video of a UN run Kindergarden Graduation shows the young Goatfuckers acting out shooting and knifing Jews. Statistics of Syrian Immigrants being questioned show that over 2/3 of them harbor Antisemitic views. How about we start with putting the onus on them to prove they can be trusted?
    Last edited by Vercingentorix; 07-04-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

Blog Entries

I am with Verci on this one, but for different reasons. But lets just leave that alone for now...

Any hoe talk? Lil Birdie says a GT is planned very secretly by the same "actors" for later in the summer. Spill the beans?

Blog Entries

I'll stick this here. No shilling. Just a funny page from an SP, or seriously messed up, depending how you see it.

https://kikibabiii.jimdo.com/this-i-will-not-tolerate/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556