+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1104

Thread: Little Birdie Told Me that...

Default Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    The end has come my little feathered friends. I bid you farewell.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/three-queb...tsrc=samsungbm

I see where the judge who relaxed their prison detention conditions has now withdrawn his previous order, but will now allow them to play with huge helium balloons in the courtyard.

Puts one in mind of the Lucien Rivard escape when he was flooding an ice rink when the temperature was above freezing:

Lucien Rivard, convicted drug smuggler (born at Montréal, 16 Jun 1914; died 3 Feb 2002). An underworld figure of no great consequence, he was arrested in Montréal in 1965 on narcotics charges filed by US authorities. While fighting extradition, he escaped from jail after obtaining a garden hose "to flood the skating rink" on a spring evening with the temperature above freezing. Allegedly, Rivard used the hose to climb the wall and was at large for four months.
    Opining for the masses since 2004

Very interesting..... background of judge who eased conditions - nice to see he was able to set aside his background and fairly let the three, despite police warnings of an escape, have more liberty... murder charge psst really nothing ... Hells Angels - pas de problemme..

Admis au Barreau en 1983, Louis Dionne a pratiqué le droit criminel, pénal, carcéral, administratif et constitutionnel. De 1998 à 2001, il a été directeur de la Section du crime organisé de la Sûreté du Québec, ainsi que chef de l'équipe de la Section des produits de la criminalité du ministère de la Justice.

De 2001 à 2007, il a occupé les fonctions de sous-ministre et de sous-procureur général au ministère de la Justice du Québec et sous-ministre à la Sécurité publique et des Services correctionnels. En 2007, il a été nommé directeur des poursuites criminelles et pénales jusqu'à ce qu'il soit nommé juge. À ce poste, il avait la responsabilité de donner suite aux enquêtes de l'Unité permanente anticorruption.
    Opining for the masses since 2004

Blog Entries

No word about the helicopter owner or pilot. I guess, maybe, he was someone untouchable? One thing for sure the helicopter is easy to find. Surprised they haven't so far, or perhaps they aren't telling who owned it or flew it?

Blog Entries

GG4 cattle-call coming up...

(lilBirdie says, of course)

BB KIng

No word about the helicopter owner or pilot. I guess, maybe, he was someone untouchable? One thing for sure the helicopter is easy to find. Surprised they haven't so far, or perhaps they aren't telling who owned it or flew it?
    Maybe Norm.... Brath........, perhaps they supplied his coca!

Blog Entries

http://twitter.com/Lil_______Birdi

For all GG4 updates...

hey wtf i used to like little birdie reports
    com on mr ''T''
    give us the goods
    id love to know who the retard is they made a mod on green who banned my ass
    cause he woke up one monring and that pesonality transplant he had failed
    and that 1 hair sticking up on his ass put him over the top. that day and my banning was the result.

Blog Entries

Apparently "Mayor Denis Coderre has given the Conseil des Montréalaises – a city organization that provides input on women’s issues – three years to study trafficking in women during the Grand Prix." (see today's news). Wonder how much a 3 year contract costs the city to study the obvious and come up with the same recommendations as the last study and the last study and the last last study? Well, at least someone is going to be employed over the next 3 years, once again on tax payer's money, doing useless work that no Montreal citizen with a mortgage, a couple of kids, an increasing cost of living with no increase in income, old parents to worry about, crazy gas prices and traffic to fight on a daily basis gives a flying fucked rat's ass.

Next election date is 5 November 2017.

Next election date is 5 November 2017.
    Good we'll send you Obama & Comey to help out....LOL
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingentorix View Post
    Good we'll send you Obama & Comey to help out....LOL
    OK, but keep Bieber

Blog Entries

There is definitely an issue with trafficking however knowing how some leftists exploit social issues to make money from studies etc with no end result, well, it's a waste of money before it begins! Give the tools and resources to LE and get results. A bunch of quasi academics with questionable credentials and alter agendas ain't gonna do fuck all for the victims other than fatten their own bank accounts and maaaaaaybe publish a paper that will be forgotten the next day. It's a shame really. Wonder if any of these bottom feeders have seen a young girl walking into an all night dinner in downtown montreal at 4am with blood on her face asking for help? No the haven't and won't because they live the elitist life of the fake left that serves only one purpose: itself!

Give the tools and resources

Certain crimes prioritize over others, prostitution isn't one of them
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Blog Entries

Well, after spending two days and two nights in your fare city, my only complain is that it is filthy dirty. The streets are dirty the buildings are dirty the back alleys stink. But! Hey! You got lights on the bridge and a second ceremony to light them up! Grrrreat.

PS. oh yes, the celebrities had a great time during the F1 weekend. The poopoolation tho was packed like sardines drinking questionable sangria and eating crappy overpriced food. Strip clubs? Are you kidding me? The moment the guy opened the chez paree door for me I run away as fast and far as I could! Tourist trap galore. A buddy of mine estimated that he spent $50 just to sit down (cover, doorman, drink). Hoes? Riiiight. You should have been there to see the mini vans and the rustbucket civics delivering dollar store fake tits on sherbrook st hotels. Glamour. Paris? Monaco? No! La p'tite partrie with inbred hoes from saguenay.

Blog Entries

Well, after spending two days and two nights in your fare city, my only complain is that it is filthy dirty.
    Montreal is often called the "Paris" of North America. With the exception of Quebec City, it's the most European of North American Cities complete with being totally overrun by Muslim Cab Drivers making an opium run while dropping you off at your hotel for an ungodly amount of money. Being Dirty and Filthy is part of the aura of "Paris" that comes complete with Crime Families and Biker Gangs. The alleys and trash just thrown out on the sidewalk the day before pickup was always just a part of its character. Just step around it and skim off the chewing gum sticking to the bottom of your sneakers. Yes, I remember it like yesterday.......
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

Blog Entries

Some of the journalists who follow all F1 races around the world, did mention that this is the worse race track they have ever seen. The paddock area, where most drivers and crews and VIPs hang out has got to be the worse they have ever seen. Its almost like a refugee camp style accommodations, as one pointed out. The garages look in horrible shape with spiders and rats everywhere...

Now, a few years back the city, the province and the feds promised money and gave money. The condition was to improve the facilities and track. Nothing was done! Now they are promising and giving even more money to fix it up by 2019. Who gets the money anyways? Oh you guessed...

Quote Originally Posted by Vercingentorix View Post
    Montreal is often called the "Paris" of North America. With the exception of Quebec City, it's the most European of North American Cities complete with being totally overrun by Muslim Cab Drivers making an opium run while dropping you off at your hotel for an ungodly amount of money. Being Dirty and Filthy is part of the aura of "Paris" that comes complete with Crime Families and Biker Gangs. The alleys and trash just thrown out on the sidewalk the day before pickup was always just a part of its character. Just step around it and skim off the chewing gum sticking to the bottom of your sneakers. Yes, I remember it like yesterday.......
    Hey Vercin

Montreal does have many problems ,that is obvious ,however the Goverment Federal and Provincial as accomplish with collaboration of LE something special

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loca...icides-in-2016

Montreal sees record-low number of homicides in 2016

Montreal had fewer homicides in 2016 than in any other year since island-wide statistics started being kept more than four decades ago

Twenty-three homicides were reported, continuing a remarkable downward trend from the previous decade, when it was not unusual for Montreal police to be investigating more than 40 homicides in any given year.

This year’s tally represents the lowest number of homicides since Montreal Island police forces merged to form the Montreal Urban Community police in 1972.

The previous record low — 28 — was recorded both in 2014 and 2013.

The average number of annual murders and manslaughters reported over the previous decade stands at 34.

Also notable: For the first time, as of Dec. 21, Ottawa had more homicides than Montreal. The nation’s capital hit a record high of 24 homicides this year.

Montreal has almost solve with the Help of Quebec the Biker intimidation and war !

A comparable American city in size http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...tats/96177832/

Crime stats: Detroit marks 302 homicides in 2016

And they are still guys complaning about pitt stops facilities ,go figure ?

BIGBAFOON.FINDER
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Blog Entries

Qubec racism on display for the world to see... from the BBC:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40398469

How self-centered and isolated from the rest of the world are the decision makers in quebec? or do they think that they have a immunity because they can hide behind Canada's good image? Apparently not. Here is lil-Justin busting his balls, trying to improve Canada's image in the world after harper fucked it up, and those fat fucks over there keep reminding us that this may still be 1954 and we don't know about it !

Whats the matter with you people?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444515253545556 LastLast