+ Reply to Thread

Thread: massage mascarade

Default massage mascarade

Anyone try this place yet??

I have an appointment with Athena tomorrow.

Google to see the site.

If no one has .....I'll have some feedback tomorrow......
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]"And now for my next magic trick, I'll need a condom and a volunteer!"[/B][/FONT]

I saw their website last time I was checking for new places to try... still haven't because don't really have time these days but I'm curious to hear how it went for you !
    Love AND Peace !!!

Default No Show

Athena wasn't available so I went to a place called Massage Yu Jin Cheng......look for my post on it
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]"And now for my next magic trick, I'll need a condom and a volunteer!"[/B][/FONT]

It's a nice place, loft environment. Girls are fun and if it happens, sometimes you have a few girls walking around and chatting with you with nothing to do!

I've tried several girls over the years (formerly aby's kingdom)

quite a sensual experience and it seems YMMV, cause after some repeats you get some kissing and I suspect more if you guys really hit it off but I wasn't interested enough to try that much.

I've been there a few times, I think this has to be the best massage place I have found in a good while. The ladies are super friendly, the loft is pretty nice, I suppose it could be YMMV after repeats, it all depends on the chemistry you have but definitely don't expect much more than a hand release. In any case, for their rates, the level of sensuality and how well received you are, it's hard not to repeat !
    Love AND Peace !!!

+ Reply to Thread