+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ypg spa 5660 parc ave 514 419 0799

I guess it ain't so great over there in the mp scene?

Default Mariel

Had the pleasure of meeting mariel.She is a sweet woman with nice eyes and a smile.She is friendly and has a great attitude.Mariel was able to give me a nice massage.I believe she is in her late 20's and is fit.Definatley on the repeat amongst others

Default Rebeka

Dropped into meet Rebeka she's half brazilian half quebecoise but seems more Quebecoise.She is a voluptuous woman.Although she gave a nice strong massage I found her mechanical and after my session she completely turn me off.Repeat nope

Am I the only one that reviews this place from this board lol?
    Last edited by THEHITMAN; 03-17-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Default Mercedes

Dropped in met Mercedes she is an attractive woman.She says she's half latina/half arabic but seems more latina.She had a nice attitude but I believe it may have been a soso day for her or she didnt click with me.Moving along

Red face Gina Rhianna

Went a few times to YPG

Always love the my chat with Mary when I get in, so hot, always try to give me a massage

Gina and Rhianna part of the spanish armada
    Both are super friendly, very good massage skill and finish is off the chart

Always a pleasure to see them

Default Emelina

Dropped in had the pleasure of meeting Emelina beautiful brunette with killer eyes and nice lips.She is a petite girl in her early twenties with meat in the right places.Even though she maybe a small girl she packs a good punch when it comes to giving a therapeutic massage.I think she is of european descent/background .We got along well but always remember chemistry/ymmv varies.Thank you Emelina and Mari

Default natasha

I had the pleasure of meeting Natasha she is a tall slim attractive russian woman who looks like she could be in one of those 007 bond movies.She has those nice mysterious eyes that you could sink into.She knows how to give a good strong massage and to put one at ease.Wasn't shy and can hold a good conversation.She is on my repeat list amongst others.Thanks Natasha

Default Yana

Met Yana.Polish blonde in her early twenties .She looked stunning in her red dress and red lipstick.She seemed shy at first but opened up with conversation I'm guessing she is new to this or new here at ypg spa.She did have a good attitude but hygiene was soso.

Repeat maybe

Default Micaela

Was referred by a friend to try Micaela.Had the pleasure of meeting her.She is a latina with long brown hair and brown eyes.She has some meat on her but it suits her well.Was able to give me a nice massage and we both enjoyed our session.From the minute she walked into the minute she walked out we both were smiling.She is quite the comedian and can take a joke as well.

Default Julianna

Met Julianna a while back
    Latina with tanned skin tattoes fit body and good attitude.
    Her massage wasn't that great.I had met her a while back at another place.
    I thought she may have improved but I was wrong then and wrong now.

Default Alejandra

Had the pleasure of meeting Alejandra tall fit young latina.
    She was quiet and shy but with time and conversation she opened up.I managed to make her laugh/smile.
    This is one of my favourite places to go keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by rompin View Post
    That the HITMAN never leaves Montreal. If he does we will be losing a valuable source of info on almost every MP in town. Plus most of them might have to lay off some of their MPA's
    I think he is on the review board's payroll, Where do I go to fill an application ;-)

Stiff

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN View Post
    Had the pleasure of meeting Alejandra tall fit young latina.
    She was quiet and shy but with time and conversation she opened up.I managed to make her laugh/smile.
    This is one of my favourite places to go keep up the great work
    So far I have been there twice and saw Laura both times, I want to go back and see others but I miss Laura, because of that I don't know if I will have a chance to see others. It is my #1 place now ;-)

Stiff

Quote Originally Posted by stiffrod422 View Post
    I think he is on the review board's payroll, Where do I go to fill an application ;-)

Stiff
    Lol I don't think so but good joke

Default Valeria

This is the best or probably one of the best places in town.
    I met Valeria she is a nice and friendly person.Is attractive but it did not work for me in terms of our massage session.
    Not sure if it was bad day,we didn't click or she is a newbie.She is of latin descent with nice black hair in her late 20's maybe early 30's.
    I always do return to this place because 9 out of 10 times I am happy.Will continue to return for others.

You should I highly recommend it.

Default Valeria

Last edited by sugarbear; 01-17-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Default You da man!!

So I see that sugarbear has edited( attempted delete) his post on Valeria.......After reading your post I had to double check the board color and the Year.

Did someone shit in your cereal that you had to go and ruin her day. Now I understand why there is a need for a blacklist of clients.
    Wondering how you react if the MT is drilling you about your personnel life.

Besides getting your rocks off and demoralising her, I find your review useless.
    Last edited by SilverDust; 01-20-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Default Reference

Does YPG need a reference to enter?

No it doesn't

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast