+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pigale in Gatineau

Default Pigale in Gatineau

Half the girls were semi-fuckable, four were actually hot, all were on crack. Couldn't have two sips of a beer without some duo of crackhead trying to pull me in the cabins. I look like I have money and I do. Designer shirt did it. should have worn a t-shirt like the locals. Total damage: $400. Come to think of it, more like $500. Admire my self-control. p.s. No good ho in this forsaken piece of shit town.

Blog Entries

Tourists

You think for a second I would have gone to that shark infested joint had it no been for that asshole corporate USA client of mine who wanted to see pussy? No fucken way man.

Blog Entries

There is another "fine" establishment across the street. The name escapes me, but they tend to change it every 2 years or so. Its pretty much an fs club. Problem is it is also a hang out for questionable characters and the LE seems to be camping outside often, along with ambulances treating the stabbed and shot LOL. Oh well, happy you had a good time hanging out with the Gatineau trash (back to civilization now I guess).

Too expensive.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mishca8855 View Post
    Too expensive.
    ya that post was 5 yrs ago imagine now how much it would cost
    Artificial Intelligence is not match for Natural Stupidity

+ Reply to Thread