+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping track of the Green Mods

Default Keeping track of the Green Mods

I am wondering if there is anyone else out there with no life who has kept track of the Green Mods over the years.

From what I gather:

Mad 5 Too many rumours to list them all: CoolAmadeus, Stripperlover, Fred Zed....
    Mad 6 Rumour has it that he was reported to Stella for harrassing and threatening sps
    Mod 8: Techman
    Mod 9: Kim?
    Mod 10: Bitchelor
    Mod 11: Metoo4?
    Mod 12: ManApart Aka James @ Girls4Unow
    Mod 20: Techman returns?
    Mod 30: Reverdy?

But I can't figure out which number is Reverdy?
    Mod 20 or 30:
    Last edited by BensonNobalia; 12-26-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Mad 10 = The Bitchelor (unquestionably. Proof was posted here on merc)
    Mad 11 = Metoo4 (rumoured)
    Mad 8 = Techman (rumoured)
    Mad 12 = Manapart (rumoured though he did mention once that he was involved in moderation)
    Mad 20 = Maxxxedge or Mark Service or UncleBob (rumoured)
    Mad 30 = Reverdy (rumoured)
    Mad 6 = < ??? > rumour has it that he was reported to Stella for harrassing and threatening sps
    Mad 5 = < too many rumours to list them all: CoolAmadeus, Stripperlover, Fred Zed....>
    Mad 9 = < ??? >
    Last edited by Prime Time Chipie; 12-26-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Mod 8 has to be Techman.

Mod 8 started banning me around the time I got into a flame war with T-man.

And both disappeared around the same time...earlier this year.

Mod 20 is not UB. Know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post
    Absolutely , can't be Unclebob, as he does speak French. Mod 20 however is pure Anglophone, and an outsider, and after 1 yr not one word of French, not a fuckin Merci, not even a tabernac. I already listed the identity of this fool.

Mad 11, the Maddest of all the Mads seems to be in hiding. Yeah, "we're" looking for the dirty little scoundrel.

Benson, Note also, Reverdy is a Francophone.

Mod 20 is also rumoured to be Mark Service, the ghost of Saddam Hussein and Red Riding Hood. The thick plottens...

Quote Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post
    Thanks LE.

Quote Originally Posted by ZION View Post
    Absolutely , can't be Unclebob, as he does speak French. Mod 20 however is pure Anglophone, and an outsider, and after 1 yr not one word of French, not a fuckin Merci, not even a tabernac. I already listed the identity of this fool.

Mad 11, the Maddest of all the Mads seems to be in hiding. Yeah, "we're" looking for the dirty little scoundrel.

Benson, Note also, Reverdy is a Francophone.
    So Reverdy is then likely Mod 30.....

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Time Chipie View Post
    Mod 20 is also rumoured to be Mark Service, the ghost of Saddam Hussein and Red Riding Hood. The thick plottens...
    Cool. So I suppose I will go with your initial list so far...with the only exceptions being Mad 8 confirmed as Techman and Mad 30 suspected as Reverdy....

Also I am pretty sure that Metoo was Mad 5...same deal as with techman...the guy starts flaming me, soon after I am banned...plus both Mad 5 and Metoo disappeared around the same time...

Wasn't K.I.M. a mod? Some rogue mod deleted a shit load of reviews (mine included) and they were never recovered.
    Mod 8 is techman and I think he returned as mod20.
    Wasn't ManApart mod 11?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BensonNobalia View Post
    Also I am pretty sure that Metoo was Mad 5...same deal as with techman...the guy starts flaming me, soon after I am banned...plus both Mad 5 and Metoo disappeared around the same time...
    NO NO NO..Mod 5 was the greatest Mod on that board whom which Zed back stabbed in the end and given that, M5 "Ordered" FZ to delete all his Work on that board including all posts in duplicate and suspensions thread of which M5 had more than all other Mods combined. I can assure you Meeto4 was Not M5..I think I should know, lol

Benson, I guess they don't tell you anything

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsou XXX View Post
    Mod 8 is techman and I think he returned as mod20.
    Techman is back as Mod 20? You sure?

Wasn't K.I.M. a mod? Some rogue mod deleted a shit load of reviews (mine included) and they were never recovered.
    Wasn't ManApart mod 11?
    We have ManApart down as Mod 12. Rings a bell about Kim...could she have been Mod 9?

Mod 11 is a blank.

Benson, I guess they don't tell you anything
    Nobody tells me nothin' .....

I can assure you Meeto4 was Not M5..I think I should know, lol
    [/U]
    Tks. Zion....I'll take your word for it....perhaps you have insight into who Mod 5 was?

Latest list:

Mad 5 Too many rumours to list them all: CoolAmadeus, Stripperlover, Fred Zed....
    Mad 6 Rumour has it that he was reported to Stella for harrassing and threatening sps
    Mod 8: Techman
    Mod 9: Kim?
    Mod 10: Bitchelor
    Mod 11: Metoo4? or Mark Service
    Mod 12: ManApart Aka James @ Girls4Unow
    Mod 20: Techman returns? MaxxxEdge? Uncle Bob?
    Mod 30: Reverdy?
    Last edited by BensonNobalia; 12-27-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BensonNobalia View Post

Tks. Zion....I'll take your word for it....perhaps you have insight into who Mod 5 was?
    Nahh..Not a clue

I think mod9 is still active so it can't be K.I.M. I think they posted in Eager Beaver's post asking why mods were banning members who posted in girl's ads. So there is an older mod that is still active.

I think Techman is back because his foray into creating his own review board with rumples never took off. Mod20 made a big deal about reversing my NRP when I notified 10 clients that I would be working again and never communicated with me in PMs. I am guessing Fred reinstated him.

Good eye about Techman. I kind of figured he'd be back under another handle and was trying to figure out which one. Mod 20 would make perfect sense.

As for Mod 9 ... well there is nothing stopping them from giving the same handle to a different Mod once the old one has left...that may be why there is some confusion out there.

someone once told me that Techman/Mod8 got banned or something before. But begged Fred to have him back because he lives for being a mod.
    Mod30 is 100% tied to the good girls crew.

Sometimes a good way to tell who is a mod is how they never get suspended despite saying things that should warrant a suspension. Techman was a good example considering he called members pedophiles for seeing SPs so much younger than they are and he never got banned for that.

someone once told me that Techman/Mod8 got banned or something before. But begged Fred to have him back because he lives for being a mod.
    Mod30 is 100% tied to the good girls crew.

Sometimes a good way to tell who is a mod is how they never get suspended despite saying things that should warrant a suspension. Techman was a good example considering he called members pedophiles for seeing SPs so much younger than they are and he never got banned for that.
    u painfully have no idea of what u speak

Quote Originally Posted by annonymousmontreal View Post
    u painfully have no idea of what u speak
    Why not share with us you'r knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by tetsuo View Post
    Why not share with us you'r knowledge
    maybe i posted in joet's account or maybe im a mod

Quote Originally Posted by annonymousmontreal View Post
    maybe i posted in joet's account or maybe im a mod
    You got no balls to come here with his real handle. Probably the loser Mod Techman.

Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post
    You got no balls to come here with his real handle. Probably the loser Mod Techman.
    Don't give him so much credit. Techman actually knows how to spell. I like how these new handles made in December 2014 are just to try and inflame me.

when I write something and it's a fact I don't say maybe or it could be. When I am not sure but I suspect I will say so.

Whether or not this has happened before with Techman I don't know. I was told he begged Fred for his Mod back once before because he lives for being a mod. Mods don't get paid but some members have "supporting member status" and don't pay for that either (igna and reverdy I know for a fact don't)

Mod 20 or 30 has to be tied to the good girls crew because the tone of the board and the protection of things has sided with that agency and it's so pathetically obvious with the shilling going on and so on it's just ruined the board imo.
    I can actually appreciate Mod8/Techman for when he was on the green and moderated these parties. Parties that were not 100% open like the PJs pub ones were not allowed on the board. I thought it was stupid at the time because private party or public makes no difference and the public ones can be problematic when you have people going but not announcing themselves. But I can see how the public parties by agencies create shilling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post

genius, whosse real handle? oops spelling mistake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast