+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bars like the Midway and Diana

Default Bars like the Midway and Diana

The Midway on St Laurent, Bar Diana on Ste Catherine's east have been rejuvenated and have lost their grubby charm.

Can anyone suggested similar bars that are still grubby and sometimes action packed?

Thanks.
    Opining for the masses since 2004

So like places were you can get mugged?

That's always a possibility but I'm not looking to get mugged.

Please guys there must be some suggestions... I love these places with, uhm, atmosphere...

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    I love these places with, uhm, atmosphere...
    Is the real world translation of this phrase, "Where I can troll for reasonably priced hookers?". Call me NOT PC
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

Oh man of little faith .....

Not my primary aim but can be a side benefit. Never went with anyone from the mentioned bars.

Oh man of little faith .....

Not my primary aim but can be a side benefit. Never went with anyone from the mentioned bars.
    Dee I'm trying to pm you. Can you clear space?

the charm of bar d
    barmaids jobs were to keep people from fucking in the bathrooms and to clean up endless pools of puke!
    only bar in the city where you could literally walk over inebreated inuits on the floor of the classy establishment.
    i remember one cree woman .......fat from earlobes to ankles...... was yelling to be stabalized to a vertical position..... i was a powerlifter..... but fuck me .......this tub of shit weightd a proverbial ton,. i said under my breath .....you dont miss to meals eh ....to beign met by a swarm of punches my way and she missed with them all........
    classic was ......me face fucking this woman in the bathroom..... saying to myself in my mind .....who lets someone do this to them ......i mean her head was like a rag doll .....going up and down on old brutis with the hair lip.....
    the classy fights ....were peoples faces were turned to hamburgeer .....and the occasional stabbing.....
    oh yes ....loose woman by the ton..... bjs in the womans toilet ....and fuck them outside the back of the bar .... oh ya brings back fond memories adnd the drinking binges with haywood the olympic drinking team hopefull who could down a case of 24 in a sitting no effort
    was a chick called banana tough as nails..was pregnant and she kicked the shit outside the d of 3 woman and 2 guys a sight to behold
    old scarface mary who could suck the crome off a trailer hitch and wiveo face look got run over by a train but could suck and fuck like a champ.
    you forgot petes bar on stlaurent with all its classy just out of jail cliental

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    the charm of bar d
    barmaids jobs were to keep people from fucking in the bathrooms and to clean up endless pools of puke!
    only bar in the city where you could literally walk over inebreated inuits on the floor of the classy establishment.
    i remember one cree woman .......fat from earlobes to ankles...... was yelling to be stabalized to a vertical position..... i was a powerlifter..... but fuck me .......this tub of shit weightd a proverbial ton,. i said under my breath .....you dont miss to meals eh ....to beign met by a swarm of punches my way and she missed with them all........
    classic was ......me face fucking this woman in the bathroom..... saying to myself in my mind .....who lets someone do this to them ......i mean her head was like a rag doll .....going up and down on old brutis with the hair lip.....
    the classy fights ....were peoples faces were turned to hamburgeer .....and the occasional stabbing.....
    oh yes ....loose woman by the ton..... bjs in the womans toilet ....and fuck them outside the back of the bar .... oh ya brings back fond memories adnd the drinking binges with haywood the olympic drinking team hopefull who could down a case of 24 in a sitting no effort
    was a chick called banana tough as nails..was pregnant and she kicked the shit outside the d of 3 woman and 2 guys a sight to behold
    old scarface mary who could suck the crome off a trailer hitch and wiveo face look got run over by a train but could suck and fuck like a champ.
    you forgot petes bar on stlaurent with all its classy just out of jail cliental
    Those were the days my friend..... I didn't see as much as you did... but did see lots... bar tenderettes were usually cute...

Remember Pete's beside or almost so.. Cleo's... general air of decandance but not too busy.....

I miss Haywood... he was a remarkable guy in so many ways.... wrote perhaps the best piece of literature here ever... tall and fit and handsome with the "I don't give a shit look" that women loved... spoke a northern language....

Help please... where are the lousy bars now?

Quote Originally Posted by starry View Post
    Dee I'm trying to pm you. Can you clear space?
    Done... thanks....

hey little buddie i sent you a tip
    and anyone who has actually met me
    pm me and ill make your day happy tip of a lifetime
    ok haywood olympic drinking team hopefull
    well we are all big boys and all can drink but fuck man id drink 12 to haywoods 24
    and the boy could fight.when you barely pass through a door without an ounce of fat dont mess with this guy.
    and ya ive done better than most on all boards and all of my buddies put together who themselves were body men like me and good looking guys
    but haywood and artic mohawk man oh man im sure between the 2 of them they banged over 20,000 woman i kid you not
    id get all teh attention if i was out with the normal guys and with haywood id get the leftovers
    brilliant guy,endless knowledge,his dream was to move to paraguay with is one big whorehouse
    wioth his $$ and smarts he was banging 3 hot young chicks a day between drinking sessions when he would go for a month at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    hey little buddie i sent you a tip
    and anyone who has actually met me
    pm me and ill make your day happy tip of a lifetime
    ok haywood olympic drinking team hopefull
    well we are all big boys and all can drink but fuck man id drink 12 to haywoods 24
    and the boy could fight.when you barely pass through a door without an ounce of fat dont mess with this guy.
    and ya ive done better than most on all boards and all of my buddies put together who themselves were body men like me and good looking guys
    but haywood and artic mohawk man oh man im sure between the 2 of them they banged over 20,000 woman i kid you not
    id get all teh attention if i was out with the normal guys and with haywood id get the leftovers
    brilliant guy,endless knowledge,his dream was to move to paraguay with is one big whorehouse
    wioth his $$ and smarts he was banging 3 hot young chicks a day between drinking sessions when he would go for a month at a time
    Hey Ollie... I got your PM... Love it... gotta try it out thanks

Ya Heywood is unique, why did he decide to go to Paraguay... some time ago her read an article about the most corrupt countries in the world.... Nigeria first . nah he didn't want to go there . Paraguay 2nd . - OK he went and has been in sex heaven since...

Because he's tall.... everyone asked him if he plays basketball.... one time in a bar a former stripper asked him this and he said ya . and then pointed to me and said I was the first openly gay NBA player... and that I sew up torn uniforms and make snacks for the players...

Hey Ollie... I got your PM... Love it... gotta try it out thanks

Ya Heywood is unique, why did he decide to go to Paraguay... some time ago her read an article about the most corrupt countries in the world.... Nigeria first . nah he didn't want to go there . Paraguay 2nd . - OK he went and has been in sex heaven since...

Because he's tall.... everyone asked him if he plays basketball.... one time in a bar a former stripper asked him this and he said ya . and then pointed to me and said I was the first openly gay NBA player... and that I sew up torn uniforms and make snacks for the players...
    HAYWOOD was skiming through a magazine one day-ya he can read and saw paraguay turns into a big whore house at night.so he promptly booked a trip.
    he said ..dont get a phone when you down there landline that is or a month or so you will get a 3k bill and you will need a lawyer to grease the wheel.
    he told me the story about the quasimoto looking girl strapped to a mattrice with a sign on her $5 a fuck
    as well the story about the 3 brainiacks who tried to rob 3 tourists.
    Le is very hard on people who fuck with their income
    these 3 genioous were lined up on the street and shot through the forehead and left with a display sign this is what happens to people who rob our tourists
    haywood said he would go for a run on the beach in the am and have a glass for fresh squeezed juice after then he would pick up a whore who would look like she could strip at wandas and pay her $25 for the whole day
    they could eat the 2 of them at a 5 star resturant and be served with waiters in tux and the bill with tip would be $25 but he had a 3 hr disgust rule if they were not dusgusted with him withing 3 hrs he was disgusted with them and chucked them
    basically he was banging 3 hot chicks a day drinking him self blind and eating like a pig for under $150 a day

+ Reply to Thread