+ Reply to Thread

Thread: someone know a good place with just a happy ending with asian girls ?

Default someone know a good place with just a happy ending with asian girls ?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a massage place near montreal or montreal downtown with Asian girls (thai, japan, whatever) that provide a good massage (not just spreading the oil on your body) with just a good happy ending.

I had my favorite place where it was just like that, a good massage, the girls don't get nude and offer no options, they just provide a good HJ and we tip whatever we want.

any suggestions ?

Default Check out STS's thread

First I'd check out STS's thread on the topic.

http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/showthr...-in-china-town

It will give you a good idea of the base prices and a lot of other ideas.

Cheers

TW
    Eat well, laugh a lot and love abundantly!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy24 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a massage place near montreal or montreal downtown with Asian girls (thai, japan, whatever) that provide a good massage (not just spreading the oil on your body) with just a good happy ending.

I had my favorite place where it was just like that, a good massage, the girls don't get nude and offer no options, they just provide a good HJ and we tip whatever we want.

any suggestions ?
    1112a stlaurent older asian called maggie 60-1 hr good hard massage to the minute good teasing with handjob will allow touching expects a $40 tip

1022 sturbain fanfan chinese looks like a librarian she is the only descent one here others are greedy good massage good teasing alllows touching 1 hr rate might have changed so i wont list expects minimum tip 40

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    1112a stlaurent older asian called maggie 60-1 hr good hard massage to the minute good teasing with handjob will allow touching expects a $40 tip

1022 sturbain fanfan chinese looks like a librarian she is the only descent one here others are greedy good massage good teasing alllows touching 1 hr rate might have changed so i wont list expects minimum tip 40
    thanks a lot for the informations, I will try it

do you know if theses place also offered prostate massage ? I went to another place that is now closed and one of the girls I got started to massage my butt and eventually insert fingers and I liked it a lot. I try to find another girl doing that too

thanks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy24 View Post
    thanks a lot for the informations, I will try it

do you know if theses place also offered prostate massage ? I went to another place that is now closed and one of the girls I got started to massage my butt and eventually insert fingers and I liked it a lot. I try to find another girl doing that too

thanks.
    im sure if you ask .....for xtra $$ it would be possable
    all of them will do a bit xtr for a bit xtra $$

+ Reply to Thread