+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: someone know a good place with just a happy ending with asian girls ?

  1. #1

    Default someone know a good place with just a happy ending with asian girls ?

    Hi guys,

    I am looking for a massage place near montreal or montreal downtown with Asian girls (thai, japan, whatever) that provide a good massage (not just spreading the oil on your body) with just a good happy ending.

    I had my favorite place where it was just like that, a good massage, the girls don't get nude and offer no options, they just provide a good HJ and we tip whatever we want.

    any suggestions ?

  2. #2

    Default Check out STS's thread

    First I'd check out STS's thread on the topic.

    http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/showthr...-in-china-town

    It will give you a good idea of the base prices and a lot of other ideas.


    Cheers


    TW
    Eat well, laugh a lot and love abundantly!

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy24 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I am looking for a massage place near montreal or montreal downtown with Asian girls (thai, japan, whatever) that provide a good massage (not just spreading the oil on your body) with just a good happy ending.

    I had my favorite place where it was just like that, a good massage, the girls don't get nude and offer no options, they just provide a good HJ and we tip whatever we want.

    any suggestions ?
    1112a stlaurent older asian called maggie 60-1 hr good hard massage to the minute good teasing with handjob will allow touching expects a $40 tip


    1022 sturbain fanfan chinese looks like a librarian she is the only descent one here others are greedy good massage good teasing alllows touching 1 hr rate might have changed so i wont list expects minimum tip 40

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    1112a stlaurent older asian called maggie 60-1 hr good hard massage to the minute good teasing with handjob will allow touching expects a $40 tip


    1022 sturbain fanfan chinese looks like a librarian she is the only descent one here others are greedy good massage good teasing alllows touching 1 hr rate might have changed so i wont list expects minimum tip 40
    thanks a lot for the informations, I will try it

    do you know if theses place also offered prostate massage ? I went to another place that is now closed and one of the girls I got started to massage my butt and eventually insert fingers and I liked it a lot. I try to find another girl doing that too

    thanks.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy24 View Post
    thanks a lot for the informations, I will try it

    do you know if theses place also offered prostate massage ? I went to another place that is now closed and one of the girls I got started to massage my butt and eventually insert fingers and I liked it a lot. I try to find another girl doing that too

    thanks.
    im sure if you ask .....for xtra $$ it would be possable
    all of them will do a bit xtr for a bit xtra $$

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts