+ Reply to Thread

Thread: July Shy on green is a moderator

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Shock_Treatment_Shawn; 02-08-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    i was on moderatd psots which took forever to appear then i question it after 2 otehr posts adn this one magically appears with her smart answer its just you
    frend of anyssia rose anotehr mod bet these 2 dykes munch each otehr
    fuck you
    Darius, your posts being invisible has nothing to do with you.

When you open a thread and refresh your browser or click on new posts, the thread you were looking at or posting to doesn't appear unless somebody else has posted to it.

Suppose you post to a particular thread, say the Lounge. Go to Forum-> Lounge and you will see the thread there. You can click on it and then see it again immediately.

Douchbag has no class or sence of humour
    i wound not even offer her just a mars bar to fuck her never mind a crisp $20
    funny i get moderated right aaway as ya darius d pringle
    doorknobs ehre let the cat our of the bag oh tis sts oliver etc
    made a comment about clinton calling ehr mad cow disease so this feminist c-u-n-t gets all justified and bans my ass
    well bitch your busted a.
    Hello Darius

Why do you even bother posting on Green since you where already banned with your previous handle ?
    Why would Julia Sky be a moderator when they already have the teacher and the epic party organiser as moderators,don't you think 2 is enough ?

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

hi guy
    i have a lot of friends over there
    and here tony has 100 handles and many otehrs and then endless shills,not a lot of mental stimulation here.
    the party organizer?? which loser is this and ya tehr is not a lot fo brain power on green moderation so maybe the cunt keeps the 2 doorknobs aligned
    Hello Darius

The epic party organiser, the All American boy from N.Y.
    Anyhow it seems they lost another supporter over the weekend,rumors as it they close shop for good .

They most probably identified with your IP address,

Ciao

BB
    Last edited by Mod1; 11-27-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

but my ip is not static and i change it every day by unplugging my modem??
    Hey

Who told you this ?
    Have you ever checked your IP before and after ?

Ciao

BB
    BIGBAFOON.FINDER FREAK

Oil,
    Now I know what you are talking about.

what is the deal with that board??? its all agency girls and pimps pretending to be dudes like us?

every person on there talks about how $220 is the new $200 and says things like "ur cheap bro! ive been paying $200/h since 2006, if you want to fuck some crackwhore for $10, you came to the wrong place!"

correct me if i'm wrong, but werent we all on the original "********" back in the day before everyone moved here? did a bunch of advertisers open the new site?

The green board use to have integrity. That is lost many SOGs ago. Don’t really care as the only usefulness of that board is the daily schedules.

What is hilarious is that the majority of those guys have performance issues even with the assistance of medication. They used the board to fill their inadequacies I have realized. There was a thread about how many SOGs and all of them can’t produce them and attacked anyone who can. It is sad and funny at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread