+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kimberley, Blonde, bubbly with big boobs (438)-925-0570

Default Kimberley, Blonde, bubbly with big boobs (438)-925-0570

Hey everyone!

I have met for the first time this SP called Kimberley.
    Nice baby face, huge rack, blonde-ish hair, enjoys talking and ready to go as soon as you are (I may have found my replacement for Stacey on St-Denis).
    https://nogiki.com/search?Query=kimberley&RegionId=10 (not Kimberley Royce)
    She works on Papineau close to the 40.

Pricewise, we're talking again a really good 80 for Hh (I was told bbbj but did not get it, no cim nor cof, she's not EXACTLY like our beloved and missed Stacey).

For the services, it's another vanilla SP, but she's young, bubbly and well worth it.
    Quite a big rack (she's not lying about the DD's), huge milky white orbs with delicious nipples.
    For the Hh, she really is not a clock watcher.
    I paid for Hh and was quite pleased when she asked me, after 15-ish minutes of a nice HJ-BJ-HJ-BJ alternance, if I wanted more BJ or if I wanted her to get on all 4s.
    I mean, now we're talking about serious quality of service there.
    After I COB, she offered me the shower and the towels that were clean and smelling good.
    80 bucks for a good time.

No cigarette smell whatsoever but 3 cats with clear fur.

Looks : good 8.5
    Service : 8.5 (would give 9 if there was a COF)
    Would do it again : for the price and the ease of access, without hesitation

**********************.*************************** *
    I don't know what's got into me nowadays, but I'm drifting away from the fake pictures of older Asian girls.
    And this kind of service kind of validates my drifting. (please, Asian SPs, put real pics and be honest, we will come running to U!!!)

Cheers

TW
    Last edited by TurtleWax; 12-18-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Eat well, laugh a lot and love abundantly!

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleWax View Post
    Hey everyone!

Nice baby face, huge rack, blonde-ish hair, enjoys talking and ready to go as soon as you are (I may have found my replacement for Stacey on St-Denis).
    The Kimberley you're talking about and Kimberly Royce are the same person :p I don't know why she uses two different phone numbers in the same add tho, probably a mistake.

Hey everyone!

Pricewise, we're talking again a really good 80 for Hh (I was told bbbj but did not get it, no cim nor cof, she's not EXACTLY like our beloved and missed Stacey).

For the services, it's another vanilla SP, but she's young, bubbly and well worth it.
    Quite a big rack (she's not lying about the DD's), huge milky white orbs with delicious nipples.
    I paid for Hh and was quite pleased when she asked me, after 15-ish minutes of a nice HJ-BJ-HJ-BJ alternance, if I wanted more BJ or if I wanted her to get on all 4s.
    After I COB, she offered me the shower and the towels that were clean and smelling good.

I don't know what's got into me nowadays, but I'm drifting away from the fake pictures of older Asian girls.
    And this kind of service kind of validates my drifting. (please, Asian SPs, put real pics and be honest, we will come running to U!!!)

Cheers

TW
    Thanks for the review. do you know if she is fluent in english?

Default She's a Quebecer

Quote Originally Posted by Gunit074 View Post
    She's a Quebecer.
    I'm pretty sure she can speak decent English.
    Best way to find out is to ask her via SMS.
    She's a really cool lass.
    She'll certainly be frank and tell you upfront.

Cheers

TW

Default Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mello_Mello View Post
    The Kimberley you're talking about and Kimberly Royce are the same person :p I don't know why she uses two different phone numbers in the same add tho, probably a mistake.
    Nice catch.
    What confuses me is the blonde hair-black hair pictures.
    She's probably advertising for her "sister" also. Lol

Cheers

TW

Quote Originally Posted by Gunit074 View Post
    Looks like she speaks English... ad under Royce name..

http://montreal.postzone24.com/Femal...-0570/13344897
    Opining for the masses since 2004

Default English she speaks indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Looks like she speaks English... ad under Royce name..

http://montreal.postzone24.com/Femal...-0570/13344897

Hi Dee, she does speak english indeed. The same way I do, with a terrible french accent.
    But she can sustain a funny conversation. About her hair, I asked her why the same number with different hair colour, and she told me that she used to have it pure blonde, then black, and now this dirty blonde. I am really sad to have missed her in her black hair day.
    I mean, with these jugs, I can only imagine the beauty of her naked with the black hair.

BTW, when I saw her this time it was much later in the evening.
    She remembered me from last time, and she was just as caring as the first time so it's really her work style.
    The special was off, so back to 100$ Hh it was, bummer forgot to ask before coming.
    Still well worth it due to the duration and quality of the service.
    She is really picky about protected play, so I guess we're not in front of Stacey v2.0, but instead in front of a new young pretty SP that I'll keep as my new regular.
    Coming on her tits and seeing her rub them after, let's just say that it can really make my day!!!

Cheers

TW

Hey everyone!

Cheers

TW
    Yeah man, I miss Stacey :(

I needed her bad this cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by webpp View Post
    Yeah man, I miss Stacey :(

I needed her bad this cold winter.
    Yeah, could not agree more.
    Still, Kimberley does not lie, either on her decription or with her pictures.
    In these times and ages, that's the closest to Stacey we'll ever get. haha
    Anybody else went and tried? I feel quite lonely around here nowadays...

Cheers and Merry XXX-mas to y'all!

TW

Default rare

I cant seem to find here ad on annonce 123,humpchie or mtlbackpage?

Not sure where the comparisons to Stacey come from. My experience was quite different. Many restrictions: DFK, DATY, Digits. And she's very mechanical. Yes she has a great body/rack and she's young/cute, but her service is nothing like Stacey. Plus the place stank of refer. Repeat: Nope.

Webpp: I miss Stacey too. She was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by muffdiver View Post
    Not sure where the comparisons to Stacey come from. My experience was quite different. Many restrictions: DFK, DATY, Digits. And she's very mechanical. Yes she has a great body/rack and she's young/cute, but her service is nothing like Stacey. Plus the place stank of refer. Repeat: Nope.

Webpp: I miss Stacey too. She was amazing.

Wow, I'm sorry to read that, buddy!
    About the mechanical part (quit a surprise to me because she was everything but that!), the reefers stench and the lack of DATY (I never check that) I'm really sorry about your crummy experience.
    As for my experience with her, for the body, the bubbly attitude, the no-clock-watching and the 15-ish minutes her-side-only-effort (kudos!) and the oh-so-Stacey 80bucks flat rate, I thought she would be a good runner-up if she went ahead with the advertised bbbj and some "facial" efforts...

I hope she's reading this and adjusts...

Cheers mate!

TW

P.S.
    Now I think I'll have to start adding a disclaimer, USA-Paranoid style, sating that YMMV, to every review I post...

Default Search for

Quote Originally Posted by Frankyboy71 View Post
    I cant seem to find here ad on annonce 123,humpchie or mtlbackpage?
    Hey buddy, search for kimberley on AnnInt and you'll find her.
    http://www.annonceintime.com/keyword.../listings.html

Still, be careful and make sure that you agreed about everything at high level over SMS, and make sure that you agree on everything in details as soon as you close the door and before you give her flowers. If you read the thread from the start, you'll see that YMMV.

In my opinion :
    • arrive early
    • be clean
    • be well shaved up and down
    • smell good (body and mouth)
    • take time to clean even more as you are inside the place and you'll get a nice experience.
    The shower is sort of a ritual that I learned you had to follow to get the best mileage.
    This line of work requires that.

Oh, and one of my exes, which was a SP, told me that when a SP does not want DATY, there was mostly 2 reasons:
    • Her clients had foul mouth hygiene
    • She just had client and did not have time to wash properly
    Both cases, don't insist, you're on the losing end...

Cheers

TW

Is she open to kissing?

Default Dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN View Post
    Is she open to kissing?

Hey Hitman!
    Sorry, I do not know since I'm not into kissing SP much.
    Still, as I usually like to lay down and start mish style, I would have remembered if she offered her mouth spontaneously.
    I'm far from ShockTreatmentShawn, but I do have a pretty good memory of my brief encounters.

Cheers

TW

+ Reply to Thread