+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a good massage with finish

Default aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by General Amusement; 02-08-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Here is my take:

Do not go to massage parlors, too risky to get busted, the girls are whores and you end up paying too much for a boring, automated mechanical HJ.
    I went once in a MP, (Ashley in DDO) never again, can't relax thinking the cops will break down the front door.

Go to private homes, you get a very good 1hr massage and nice HJ for 70-80$.

I know a few nice regular places I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Here is my take:

Do not go to massage parlors, too risky to get busted, the girls are whores and you end up paying too much for a boring, automated mechanical HJ.
    I went once in a MP, (Ashley in DDO) never again, can't relax thinking the cops will break down the front door.

Go to private homes, you get a very good 1hr massage and nice HJ for 70-80$.

I know a few nice regular places I go.
    Stan, how did you find Ashley Studio? Is it worth the visit?

Quote Originally Posted by John Tucker View Post
    Stan, how did you find Ashley Studio? Is it worth the visit?
    Well, I got a Russian MILF, massage was bad. HJ was OK. Very clean place, a bit sketchy because the place is empty.
    When I arrived, the owner was the only car in the parking lot. I walk in, she asked for 60$. Then she showed me the room and close the door. She went and call the MILF that arrived by car within 5 min she massaged me and asked for 40$ for the HJ. After the massage, I left the parking lot at the same time as the Russian MILF.

Weird. But yes, I suppose if you get a good masseuse you might get lucky.

Return? no. Anyway I never do salon, as you know.

I could have a 1hr very good massage with BBBJ for 80$ with my 28 years old Asian girl, in her home.... So fuck the boring Russian MILF.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Well, I got a Russian MILF, massage was bad. HJ was OK. Very clean place, a bit sketchy because the place is empty.
    When I arrived, the owner was the only car in the parking lot. I walk in, she asked for 60$. Then she showed me the room and close the door. She went and call the MILF that arrived by car within 5 min she massaged me and asked for 40$ for the HJ. After the massage, I left the parking lot at the same time as the Russian MILF.

Weird. But yes, I suppose if you get a good masseuse you might get lucky.

Return? no. Anyway I never do salon, as you know.

I could have a 1hr very good massage with BBBJ for 80$ with my 28 years old Asian girl, in her home.... So fuck the boring Russian MILF.
    Thanks Stan. I see this place advertised a lot, but I really am not into Russian MILF'S. Check your in-box when you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by John Tucker View Post
    Thanks Stan. I see this place advertised a lot, but I really am not into Russian MILF'S. Check your in-box when you have time.
    They have all kind of nationalities, It's just that the owner called the Russian MILF, but again I didn't ask for any particular flavor of whore.

+ Reply to Thread