+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amy Japanese

Default Amy Japanese

Hi.

Went to see Amy, she advertises on CL. Pictures are real, it's alittle bit pricey but nice, if you take 90 minutes she starts with jacuzzi for 30 minutes and then goes on to to the massage table. The place is very nice and clean, and she is very pleasant and sensual.

Will repeat for sure.

I have been looking at her for sometimes now. She texted me, 130$/1hr + 50$ for 30 min. Jacuzzi. $180 a lot of $ for massage.
    She seams nice, but I think it's a salon as other girls offers the same service/Jacuzzi at the same place in Laval.
    I do not do salon, too risky. I would try her only if it's a condo or private home. She even offered me 30 min Jacuzzi / 30 min massage for $130...

Can you please detail you session?

It was 190 for 1.5 hours for me. The location is a small apartment, nobody else working there.
    However, you may be right that she is not an independent - she never answers phone calls - it's all by text only.

It is alittle bit steep, but I liked the session and would repeat. I guess I'm just a sucker for Japanese girls

Oh, and the place is not in Laval - it's a corner cremazie and christophe-colomb.

Yes, I saw that but until end of 2017, she advertised in Laval Des Rapides...

Was in MTL recently and couldn't find more info on Amy - anyone with a # or link they can share/PM ?

Thanks.

Her number is 438-792-5085

hi, after jacuzzi and massage, what happen next, can you give more details on the services she provide, i'm not gonna pay
    190$ just for happy ending, thanks

+ Reply to Thread