+ Reply to Thread

Thread: independant places

Default independant places

To receive a good massage with a basic option of an HJ or sometimes more , we could go to a salon or at the home of a private. I'd like to know which is your opinion about it ?

I have 2 examples of private indy, both in South Shore : Tina Massage in Brossard 514-569-8184 and Relax Massage in Longueuil 514 962-1410

thanks

I met with tina twice, she's good and prices are more than fair.

i have been wondering about the indy massage scene for awhile. went to see that old chinese lady in st henry once who charged $30 for a simple hj (supposedly she also did prostate but i declined), but she was like literally 50+ maybe even older. if she was like 15 years younger it would have been an incredible deal.

i would like to find someone who does hj's or bbbj's from their house for $50-$75 - ALL IN no bs. not interested in going to some chick's house who wants to charge $200 for bad sex with a condom, then tells you a bj with a condom is $130 and a handjob is $100 (but she gets naked! OMG, stop the presses!).

maybe there's some Asian indys that used to work at the mp's that charges the price you gave them as tip, but not the door fee? oliver???

Quote Originally Posted by kyllez View Post
    I met with tina twice, she's good and prices are more than fair.
    hi, what is the price?

Tina is 50 for 1 hr massage. +20 for HJ, +10 for bbbj once she's gets to know you. (3-4 visits)

Blog Entries

Default What ares is Her place and how can I reach Her

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Tina is 50 for 1 hr massage. +20 for HJ, +10 for bbbj once she's gets to know you. (3-4 visits)
    Can you on me for details

Tina is meh close to 60 y/o and BJ is minimum 50. HJ was 20. She self-reviews here to get more traffic.

No. Tina is 28.
    I saw here many times, stop the bs please. 50 for 1 hr massage. +20 for HJ, +10 for bbbj once she's gets to know you.

anyone ever try this lady that advertises on kijiji?
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beaut...ationFlag=true

i googled the number and found some cached listings from backpage earlier this year, it described her as eastern european and new in town, but no reviews anywhere.

saw Tina once. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aay older than the pic On kijiji. She's 45-55. Also pretty sure she (or someone) went through my coat pockets while in shower. AVOID.

It's obviously not the same Tina. The one we talk here she's max 30-32. She says 28, but as all MP, she always say less.

+ Reply to Thread