+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helena - From Germany..Anyone had a piece?

Default Helena - From Germany..Anyone had a piece?

Has anyone been with Helena from Germany? She posts frequently in the 'women seeking men' section on annonce123

http://en.annonce123.com/ann-helenab...ann_idH8865551

I've seen those ads for a while but haven't had a chance to see her.If you do see her let us know and good luck with your first review.

Ive seen her, the pictures are real, but she looks older in person. She also has a pimp who is just as old as she is. Meaning old... I saw her and just said I had to leave... Then her pimp txt me to come in(thats when I knew she had a little pimp). And he got angry when he got the news that I left. She receives near Henri Bourassa/ pie IX... in a building that smells i mean really smells like old people

Quote Originally Posted by Sexologist View Post
    Ive seen her, the pictures are real, but she looks older in person. She also has a pimp who is just as old as she is. Meaning old... I saw her and just said I had to leave... Then her pimp txt me to come in(thats when I knew she had a little pimp). And he got angry when he got the news that I left. She receives near Henri Bourassa/ pie IX... in a building that smells i mean really smells like old people
    Where you in a museum?
    Look in my back maybe their is still a place left for another knife!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_ballz View Post
    Where you in a museum?
    Its crazy that I didnt enter the building’s entrance and it smelled like old people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexologist View Post

Geezz...gotta love those Gorilla pimps hiding in the mist.

Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread