379 Boul. Curé-Labelle
    Laval, Quebec
    H7L 3A3

(450) 625-0773
    1 888 533-0773

MAP

http://www.motelideal.com/bleu.htm

Blog Entries

Not bad, not bad at all. But, don't take rooms in the basement in the building facing Curé-Labelle blvd., especially the ones facing the road. Noise from the road and the airconditioning smells like piss since it faces the outside at ground level so all the dog shit smell gets through. Oh! the least romantic $32 I have ever spent in my life!

Anyways, the upstairs jacuzzi rooms of the main building are pretty good. Fave is the 300 (or #8 in the pictures at the reception area, pic #13 and #14 at their site), you should see the size of that jacuzzi, damn thats big, can easily fit 2 small SPs or a Prius (LOL). Mirrors all over, and for $70 for 4 hours or so not a bad deal. It could use a big screen TV instead of that sorry ass 20-incher TV but whose watching anyways. Same room quality at the Chablis is around $200 I think.

Now, getting there from the island highways just make sure you don't attempt to go north during rush hour from Decarie to the 40 to the Laval exit because it is a zoo! A good alternative for the out-of-towners instead of the Chablis, I mean you have to drive anyways so you might as well go north instead. Laval has changed a lot since the last time I drove by some 10-years ago. Curé-Labelle blvd is no longer fields with cows and chicken, but restaurants with steaks and finger food... now I guess we all know what happened to the cows and the domesticated birds

They recently have added and renovated. Has anyone gone and what do they ask from you if you want a room for four hours ? Id? Name?
    Are the rooms nicer than 1.5 years ago?
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MyAssHurts View Post
    They recently have added and renovated. Has anyone gone and what do they ask from you if you want a room for four hours ? Id? Name?
    Are the rooms nicer than 1.5 years ago?
    Thanks
    If you take the New section, they ask for a cash deposit.
    But if you go to the old section you'll be ok.
    They dont really ask for ID or more.

+ Reply to Thread