+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 488895969798
Results 1,941 to 1,954 of 1954

Thread: street action

Default Street

HI thx for info on street action..But is there still anything to be had today and where?

I did the rounds and nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    even with all my years expriance in this whi9ch is over 20 even i was getting suprised a few times over the years
    point in case on stuubert ontario area id walk almost daily id pass a woman who after about a month said hey when are you going to take me
    i was floored
    this was cindy from gaspe 5'9 long black hair 38 double d tits well dressed
    she had worked at a strip club i think on drummond called teasers and for agencys
    her complaint was she had to spend 1 full hour with assholes and resented the money the driver and agencies got-most complain of this
    so this way she could chose the guy go to one of the local siesta hotels ( then was 20-25 for 1 hr at bon acccuil/ 7 seasons /montreal hotel/ dorion /eureka /jolicoeur)
    for a quick fuck 30 minutes and charge $50
    which in teh big picture back then agencies charging 160 40 went to agency 20 driver 100 girl for 1 hr
    she ahd tried indy but it cost a fortune to put adds in the journal
    this is many years back so dont hunt for her now typically they last ,have a short shelf life
    back then id take senior hobbiests on a tour and all of them who met her,id do an introduction wre blown away,many of teh seniors who never did the street scent did make an exception to he but never ever posted
    i honest senior told me,come on your life here and see girls day after day year after year you break down for at least a quick bj once in a while
    Thank you again man.
    How do u avoid LE? Their presence add too much stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Stedman View Post
    Thank you again man.
    How do u avoid LE? Their presence add too much stress.
    very simple.a good exam,ple is the following
    i dont lvei in montreal downtown
    so waht i did was registre at a public library not far from berri so if asked why im in the area i go to the library-an aliby
    plan b i always eat a meal in the area keep the receipt and take a picture of it,one time a small group of ciops stopped me and i non chanl;antly said jsut walking off my meal and it was great showed them the picture and they disapeared

that being said
    when they do a sting there is at least 2 cops and they operate in rteams of 2 i have3 seen as many as 4 teasm of 2
    typically its a man and woman with a follow car of 2
    if you drive park somewhre and walk you cover more growund more slow and see more
    i took much time to scout new areas
    looking for back alleys for stairs to prop them on and fuck obscure views or dark
    as well as good areas for bjs and good escape routes

lastly
    my dialect is simple greet them how are you waht you up to and when they say workign even fi an obvious hore to you say dumbly really where
    ask teehm to walk with you never come out with sex for money or how much is a bj or fuck
    be smart and you will never have a problem
    ive seen many people who got robbed stabbed beaten up in this area
    i have witnessed many police operations to my amusement and only 1 x was i actually suprised but they were busting someone else
    be smart be carefull

if yout ake a typical 1 hr siesta room fee at $25 and a $40 complete=65 if your smart many massage places i have gone i have been able to get amazing stuff for as low as 90 total up top 120 and times even free fs

2 young, New girls corner chambly and ste Catherine east amongst the ugly ones. They been there for 2-3 weeks. I drive there everyday for work. One of those 2 os really tempting for à Quick bj in car...

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    very simple.a good exam,ple is the following
    i dont lvei in montreal downtown
    so waht i did was registre at a public library not far from berri so if asked why im in the area i go to the library-an aliby
    plan b i always eat a meal in the area keep the receipt and take a picture of it,one time a small group of ciops stopped me and i non chanl;antly said jsut walking off my meal and it was great showed them the picture and they disapeared

that being said
    when they do a sting there is at least 2 cops and they operate in rteams of 2 i have3 seen as many as 4 teasm of 2
    typically its a man and woman with a follow car of 2
    if you drive park somewhre and walk you cover more growund more slow and see more
    i took much time to scout new areas
    looking for back alleys for stairs to prop them on and fuck obscure views or dark
    as well as good areas for bjs and good escape routes

lastly
    my dialect is simple greet them how are you waht you up to and when they say workign even fi an obvious hore to you say dumbly really where
    ask teehm to walk with you never come out with sex for money or how much is a bj or fuck
    be smart and you will never have a problem
    ive seen many people who got robbed stabbed beaten up in this area
    i have witnessed many police operations to my amusement and only 1 x was i actually suprised but they were busting someone else
    be smart be carefull

if yout ake a typical 1 hr siesta room fee at $25 and a $40 complete=65 if your smart many massage places i have gone i have been able to get amazing stuff for as low as 90 total up top 120 and times even free fs
    Hey thank u for these ideas. I think the best way to avoid LE it is to get the SW phone number call her later. Never do it in the car take her to a hotel or my place.

Hey thank u for these ideas. I think the best way to avoid LE it is to get the SW phone number call her later. Never do it in the car take her to a hotel or my place.
    do you really think a streetwalker would have a cellphone-lets see cost of phone and plan would eat into her drug habbit
    msot street walkers use hockey pucks instead of tampons....good for 3 periods

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJ View Post
    2 young, New girls corner chambly and ste Catherine east amongst the ugly ones. They been there for 2-3 weeks. I drive there everyday for work. One of those 2 os really tempting for à Quick bj in car...
    Around what time r they there pls?

Around what time r they there pls?
    the more relevant question would be identifying stuff
    like how they were dressed visible jewlery pierecings tatoos
    hair colour height weight breast size
    a picture is worth 100 words or description
    you will find if a girl is spotted in a general area usually withing a few blocks in each direction she will always be found
    back when sthubert was rocking the girls were always clsoe to teh dealers and the girls who didnt buy from them were only allwed to woprk visitation ontario or get a severe beating if caught

Quote Originally Posted by webpp View Post
    Hey Shock Treatment, when is the best time and the best day of the week to find working girl in charlavois and wellington? Could you please elaborate? Thanks!
    The point is hit and miss....I'm usually in the area between 2AM to 5AM...some days nothing and some days you'll see two or three...in the last month I've seen some of the ones that are there for a long time... Michelle, Melina, and occasionally you will see the famous bridget ( she looks pretty bad now ), a black one which I don't remember the name...Leena which is new in the area, best areas are on Charlevoix near the dep....and at the corner of Charlevoix and Chateauguay street...there's a "candy store" on Chateauguay street somewhere...so sooner or later that is where they will be found...

Another good area at the wee hours of the morning is the Emilie Gamelin park near Berri... there are quite a few girls there in the late night, just take a walk and chat...you'll also see them on Demaissoneuve between saint andre and berri...also Saint Catherine between Saint Andre and Berri...best is on foot, plenty of cheap 1 hour motels in the area...

I used to post on the green board...but they deleted the street action thread...lucky we have merc!!!

And Shock treatment Shawn/ Oliver....back in the day you had sent me a pic of Cindy from Gaspesie....i picked her up on Ontario street once...wow she was hot...dissapeared shorty after though....you should start doing your tours again....lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post

And Shock treatment Shawn/ Oliver....back in the day you had sent me a pic of Cindy from Gaspesie....i picked her up on Ontario street once...wow she was hot...dissapeared shorty after though....you should start doing your tours again....lol!!
    every vet of the boards i took on and tour and introduced to cindy their jaws dropped in dispelief many never did teh street thing prior to this introduction and never wanted to talk or post of it but they engaged cindy for a horizontal monbo session all of them.....
    i dont know if you saw it but on 1 of her 38 double d tits she had a tombstone with an inscription ''fuck me dead ''

you have doorknobs here(well he got banned)who felt $150 for a teasing massage no handjob was the next thing to sliced bread.....

with cindy for $50 you would be pulling the sheets out of your ass when she was finsihed with you

there was an italian with a killer ass west of frontinac on ontario i was fcukign her for $10 sent a bunch of rookies and she fleeced them for $80 same thign as i was getting she even offered greek

thre was 1 even hotter than cindy -sandra worked out of a condo on logan
    she wore a 3 piece suit and was smokign hot but morphed in a short period of time to something unrefcognizable must have been heavy drugs she had this fat fuck pimp wioth a gun we hated each other cause if not for him i probably could have fucked sandra all day long.he used to bang on the door when we went over time yelling hey is not a marriage in there

speaking of tatoos tehr was one little spinner who was hit and miss ripped me offf years back she had a tat over her ass crack ''bad twat''
    back in the day when strippelover and me were friends he folled in range to see me take this oen to a hotel and like many she asked to go get drigs and i let her but she didnt come back-he called to ask if i wtned him to bring her back-my rep[ly if she cant come back on her own fuck ehr its her loss/

I have checked out charlevoix, checking from wellington to st-pat, between 1;30 and 4;00 and never seen any action.

Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    I have checked out charlevoix, checking from wellington to st-pat, between 1;30 and 4;00 and never seen any action.
    are you on foot or in a car?
    on foot is superior in many ways
    like rats they disapear and repear in a blink of an eye

Default How about Chinatown?

First, i really enjoyed reading this thread.
    Two of my precious hours simply vanished! Ha ha

Are there any street action around Chinatown lately?

Cheers

TW
    Eat well, laugh a lot and love abundantly!

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleWax View Post
    First, i really enjoyed reading this thread.
    Two of my precious hours simply vanished! Ha ha

Are there any street action around Chinatown lately?

Cheers

TW
    here is a simple answer with explaination.
    i tell many guys the same thing.
    if as a young man you did great with normal woman expect to do the same when your paying for it--better than average
    ive picked up agency girls in bar and banged them for free some and otehrs for as low as $50.
    me whenever i walk out of the house if i want to get laid i can do so withing hours anywhere i go..this is me.
    chinatown is no differenti met an asian woman 1 of many a number of years back for eg and shortly after meeting her i was invited to her apartment.
    for me this is a normal occurance
    for sume guys even with a pocket full of money thye are lucky they can jerk off if you know what i mean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 488895969798