+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1973

Thread: street action

Quote Originally Posted by nirvash View Post
    ...and homeless peeps.
    Now if you see homeless girls, believe me, 9 times out of 10 they'll go with you!

Default Atwater and Notre dame area

Any action around Atwater/Notre Dame Street area and Charlevoix/Wellington

Quote Originally Posted by vrg View Post
    Now if you see homeless girls, believe me, 9 times out of 10 they'll go with you!
    Hi vrg your inbox is full.

Blog Entries

Default I like the thing about homeless and cheap sex

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN View Post
    Angela BBW 5'4 dark hair blue eyes she took 25$ from me went to buy drugs and disapear she's in the Saint Henri area anyone who see's her give her a car ride and do what you want with that b****

Quote Originally Posted by THEHITMAN View Post
    Sorry, haven't been on in a while. Just cleaned some of it out.

Blog Entries

Default New trend in Saint Henri scam artists

Quote Originally Posted by Polaroid View Post
    Angela BBW 5'4 dark hair blue eyes she took 25$ from me went to buy drugs and disapear she's in the Saint Henri area anyone who see's her give her a car ride and do what you want with that b****
    I've meet another one last week next to Bar Courcelle this time 40$ no sex I think her name is Andrea younger then the last one this summer.Can you inform me what to do do to find the good ones willing to have sex cause I want to hobby occasionally between 2 MP appointments since a massage with FS is over 100$ ...???

Quote Originally Posted by vrg View Post
    Where do you see these homeless girls and are they cute enough to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyJohn View Post
    Where do you see these homeless girls and are they cute enough to be around.
    Just look around downtown, you'll see them, the only way to find out if they'll go with you is speak to them, but make sure they are alone & not in a group.

Has anyone tried or asked the panhandler in front of namur metro if she wants to make some extra cash.
    She looks trashy raunch but might give good bbbj or more?

Default Leena Point St Charles

Hi,

Saw Leena the other night in the point....on charlevoix near wellington...04:00am....

Small spinner, blonde, looks young from far...but from close I'd say in her 30's....said she used to do incall in the west island...and had a adds on humpchies...search 2080 last digits of phone number...

Anyway she's pricesy $60 for BBBJCIM( allowed a little LFK and touching the Y)...very clean...had mouthwash on her....she rinsed her mouth before and after...that was a first for me

Lacked sensuality, very mechanical not a repeat for me....

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    Hi,

Saw Leena the other night in the point....on charlevoix near wellington...04:00am....

Small spinner, blonde, looks young from far...but from close I'd say in her 30's....said she used to do incall in the west island...and had a adds on humpchies...search 2080 last digits of phone number...

Anyway she's pricesy $60 for BBBJCIM( allowed a little LFK and touching the Y)...very clean...had mouthwash on her....she rinsed her mouth before and after...that was a first for me

keep flask of jack daniels
    higher alchol content
    so better disenfectant
    and hey who does not like jack
    tastes about the same going down as comeing up later haha

STS lives, he lives. Nice to see you posting again.
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

I'd like to try street action once... What's the best spot and how does it work?

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJ View Post
    I'd like to try street action once... What's the best spot and how does it work?
    lad if you have no skills you can get rolled stabbed or worse
    if your green cannces are good to get your wallet stolen as well.
    that being said
    many pan handlers are suceptable to the barter system=sex for money
    i never met an inuit who would not suck fuck or do waht ever irregaerdless of her status
    to me inuits are like chinese(which i love) with no morals
    with teh inuits usually the girls hang around a bunch of asshols so you need skills to peel them away from the pack
    once you have them trained they are like obediant litle digs
    my lien was when they asked whats up id say i am taking a walk
    in recent years i applied my skills from street to massage parlours
    to long to go into details but a little glimps of waht you can get
    1 studio teh female manager i started by regular massage then massage with full option then 1 day i said how about we jsut fuck no room fee and she agreed $80
    got her down to $50
    then some of the gurls art teh same studio id accidently run into outside the studio and mae an offer
    1 was ok 40 at her pacle for a bj no sex

got that down to 20 right quick
    then was throwing a fuck into he for 40 and at the studio was a firl $100

if your bent on the street remember a few rules
    keep your wallet high and anything of value as if your pants gop down at least 1 will pick your pocket
    happened only x in 20 yrs but i learn from mistakes and never make the same mistake 2x

choice of words never ask a stranger how would you like to fuck for x amount of money this in public places is solicitation

carefully chose your words

a whore wont object to some gropeing a under cover cop will freak remember this

if your a person who had game and did wwell with woman like i did its disney world out there
    if you had a hard time to get laid for free dont expect it to change drastically just because your paying for it

if i want to get laid it wotn take lone once i exit the house to fidn a willing participant eitehr forfre or a few $
    and trust me all thigns being equal ive don better than 90% of guys

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    Hi,

Which area in Point St Charles please?

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stedman View Post
    Which area in Point St Charles please?
    if you read your quote you will see charlavoix and wellington do you need gps cordinates
    i can spot a whroe from 6 blocks away,but do be aware Le (cops) from time to time do sting operations
    so chose yoor choise of words carefully
    eg
    hi how are you wat are you up to
    she says working pretend to be stupid oh ya where

if she says i do bjs for $60 say do you want to take a walk with me
    say lice ass can i touch cops wont allow you to touch

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    if you read your quote you will see charlavoix and wellington do you need gps cordinates
    i can spot a whroe from 6 blocks away,but do be aware Le (cops) from time to time do sting operations
    eg

Dude thank you for the GPS coordinates and tips.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stedman View Post
    Dude thank you for the GPS coordinates and tips.
    even with all my years expriance in this whi9ch is over 20 even i was getting suprised a few times over the years
    point in case on stuubert ontario area id walk almost daily id pass a woman who after about a month said hey when are you going to take me
    i was floored
    this was cindy from gaspe 5'9 long black hair 38 double d tits well dressed
    she had worked at a strip club i think on drummond called teasers and for agencys
    her complaint was she had to spend 1 full hour with assholes and resented the money the driver and agencies got-most complain of this
    so this way she could chose the guy go to one of the local siesta hotels ( then was 20-25 for 1 hr at bon acccuil/ 7 seasons /montreal hotel/ dorion /eureka /jolicoeur)
    for a quick fuck 30 minutes and charge $50
    which in teh big picture back then agencies charging 160 40 went to agency 20 driver 100 girl for 1 hr
    she ahd tried indy but it cost a fortune to put adds in the journal
    this is many years back so dont hunt for her now typically they last ,have a short shelf life
    back then id take senior hobbiests on a tour and all of them who met her,id do an introduction wre blown away,many of teh seniors who never did the street scent did make an exception to he but never ever posted
    i honest senior told me,come on your life here and see girls day after day year after year you break down for at least a quick bj once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Shock_Treatment_Shawn View Post
    eg

Hey Shock Treatment, when is the best time and the best day of the week to find working girl in charlavois and wellington? Could you please elaborate? Thanks!

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by webpp View Post
    Hey Shock Treatment, when is the best time and the best day of the week to find working girl in charlavois and wellington? Could you please elaborate? Thanks!
    everything is relative
    i never paid for sex prior to 40 and being devorced
    as a young man i had sex with hundreds of woman for free
    as a 40+ streed knuckledragger if i stepped out of the house i was getting laid shortly after

sex=1 man and 1 woman your 1/2 the equazion
    realize this unlike some doorknobs who think any woman under 160$ hr is in teh shit and any wokring girl over $300 is a rock star and does it cause she wants to
    they are all in teh shit and msto have a drug habbit
    their ened for drugs is more than your need for sex
    they dont woork 9-5
    like i was trying to paint you a picture
    anytime you want to get laid you should be able to
    if they are cocaine heads which most are they cant sleep anyways
    rats and creatures of teh night typically come out mroe at night if this is an answer
    little darker so you cant see the needel marks and soem have faces which resemble somoen who had i run over by a train so it softens the look
    pamela lee anderson suckign yoru cock or scar faced mary old scarface will do a better job
    lad ya know what skill is
    i staked out a massage studio and accidently ran into teh girls after their shift
    they work for money
    im good at conversation
    1 said only a bj at her place for 40 no sex
    well i got that down to 20 then fucking for 40
    studio manager winer and lazy 1st time i paid the 50-1hr and 80 to fuck ehr
    then proopsed 1 day 80 for a quick fuck
    well then it was 70 60 and ya i got only mamason down to 50
    the cunt owner would have her panties in a knot if she new this miss bj in the bathroom herself
    and before you ask the bj girl left and mamason says she does not liek to fuck anymore--maybe has something to do wtih the 2 old men she plays and galls daddy and boyfriend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899 LastLast