+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124
Results 2,461 to 2,469 of 2469

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

Default Holy cops in caldwell

I must've seen about five different cop cars in caldwell tonight. three that were really obvious, and i spotted two others as well. as for ladies, saw two on the steps to a building on morisette, but a) it looked they were being watched by cops and b) it looked like they were civilians having a polite smoke. Lots of cops, no fun girls, still mildly entertained.

Street action in Ottawa is dead. I'm not even going to bother going out anymore until things change, or a new area shows promise.

Default Looking For April

long shot but is she still walking funny in vanier? i'm looking for contact info

Smile Update

Have checked out Vanier a little bit in the last two weeks. Not much to report but have seen a native girl on Lafontaine that does not look bad. Yellow and black jacket. Evader I have not seen April in some time but if I do see her will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy Pop View Post
    Have checked out Vanier a little bit in the last two weeks. Not much to report but have seen a native girl on Lafontaine that does not look bad. Yellow and black jacket. Evader I have not seen April in some time but if I do see her will let you know.
    That may be "Loocie."
    She's been sporting an oh-so-sexy reflective work-jacket and baggy work pants of late
    Y'know... if these girls kept a bit of cash aside and bought half-decent outfits, bathed once in a blue moon and quit spazzing like Joe Cocker, they may actually increase their income.
    Nuthin' like approaching these girls... and wretching from their stank.
    (Waaaay worse when they drop their pants)
    I remember a couple summer's back, passing one on the street that smelled like stale beer and unwashed feet.
    Sure as shit ain't "Pretty Woman"

Last edited by Latinlover80; 11-24-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Recently decided to hit the streets one evening, cruised Caldwell first and picked up a decent looking one on first pass. Damn hoodies! It was Taylor but thought maybe she got better. She wanted 20 extra for bbbj so took cbj. As in the past it was good but after a few minutes the rushing began. I almost came but she gave up too soon ...... so nothing has changed. She could be good but isn't as she quits too soon.

A glutton for punishment, I headed for Vanier. Saw a cute lil blonde Sabrina who was on a side street off Levis. Went to a spot, seemed like a nice girl and not tweeked out. She did seem a little older than your usual SW. Gave a hell of a cbj, so good I thought it was bbbj, she slipped the hat on very discreetly. No rush, no drama, just a great solid cbj. There is still hope out there guys.

The fact I quickly found a girl in both locations surprised me. Before I picked up the blonde I saw several others in Vanier, almost like the good old days. This was Saturday evening a week or two back.

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Recently decided to hit the streets one evening, cruised Caldwell first and picked up a decent looking one on first pass. Damn hoodies! It was Taylor but thought maybe she got better. She wanted 20 extra for bbbj so took cbj. As in the past it was good but after a few minutes the rushing began. I almost came but she gave up too soon ...... so nothing has changed. She could be good but isn't as she quits too soon.

A glutton for punishment, I headed for Vanier. Saw a cute lil blonde Sabrina who was on a side street off Levis. Went to a spot, seemed like a nice girl and not tweeked out. She did seem a little older than your usual SW. Gave a hell of a cbj, so good I thought it was bbbj, she slipped the hat on very discreetly. No rush, no drama, just a great solid cbj. There is still hope out there guys.

The fact I quickly found a girl in both locations surprised me. Before I picked up the blonde I saw several others in Vanier, almost like the good old days. This was Saturday evening a week or two back.
    No way! A girl on Caldwell? Awesome news, although not great service lol

I cruised through Caldwell the other night and saw Taylor again. No one else so I passed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124