+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2323

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

  1. #2301

    Default Where?

    I don't do drugs & would not get hooked But is there a good location for crack whores or regular street whores other than the location you said? I'm a noob

  2. #2302
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,176
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawaguy1989 View Post
    I don't do drugs & would not get hooked But is there a good location for crack whores or regular street whores other than the location you said? I'm a noob
    Sorry I don’t pursue this type of activity nor do I support it. Ask any doctor, apparently they are the main source of income for street hoes and trafficked asian hookers.
    ________________________________________________
    “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” - Albert Einstein.

  3. #2303

    Default Noob

    Any good places to check out in gatineau

  4. #2304

    Default

    So what do you think? Any of these guys up here figure out where to company yet? lol

  5. #2305

    Default Any good strolls?

    Any good strolls in Ottawa or Gatineau?

  6. #2306

    Default RIP Street action Gat/Ott.

    RIP Street action Gat/Ott, this forum has truly stopped being anything at all

  7. #2307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Suite 300 in Vanier, so I've read that there are often SPs just hanging out up there, are they the same girls who also wander the roads around there? Has anyone been and experienced and can share how it all went down? Also understand that ladies from the dance academy downstairs go as well, anyone done this? How much is this all costing?
    Haven't been there but hear that you can take a dancer from Playmate up there if she agrees. I think there is a room charge and then you negotiate the rate with the girl. Strippers are notoriously overpriced usually.

  8. #2308

    Default

    yes they are, they ask more then escort its crazy once some said 400$ I was like w-e see ya
    Anyone any luck lately

  9. #2309

    Default

    I saw Cassandra the other week (Merivale area), super reliable great service. She is my go to girl these days.

  10. #2310

    Default Where in the merivale area is the best spot?

    Any street or corner (locals) to see the girls?

  11. #2311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_honch View Post
    Any street or corner (locals) to see the girls?
    Did you read ANY of this part of the forum? Like at all? If you did, and you didn't figure it out, then you will never know.

  12. #2312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    I saw Cassandra the other week (Merivale area), super reliable great service. She is my go to girl these days.
    She’s my regular too. The only drawback is her rants at other hookers who have screwed her over and when she gets going there’s no shutting her up. Still, she does do a good gfe.

  13. #2313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Did you read ANY of this part of the forum? Like at all? If you did, and you didn't figure it out, then you will never know.
    Mike, are you still in jail? When are they springing you? Mikes a dick head but a nice guy. He’s just playin us with his ignorance of the hood.

  14. #2314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    Aimee is NOT having a hard time getting away from the chemicals. She's coming up on 3 years clean and is being weaned off of methadone. She'll be in detox in July to get completely clear of methadone. She's out of town alright but visits Carlington occasionally to visit her aunt and some of the girls. That doesn't seem to be a problem for her, going back to the old hood for visits. She has a normal weight, lovely complexion and is brimming with good health. She's absolutely beautiful. Motherhood agrees with her. Her attitude is very positive and she has a close group of friends and family to support her with the little guy. She does like her small luxuries for herself and the little one, which means she needs more money than is provided by government agencies, so she'll be seeking employment in the fullness of time.
    Aimee is definitely having a hard time getting away from chemicals. She's still on methadone and may have been dealing according to her friends from Caldwell. One of her friends tells me that Aimee is pregnant again and we're all speculating about due date and sperm donor, probably one of her male visitors from Ottawa.

  15. #2315

    Default Caldwell

    All the shootings in da hood must have brought the community and the police together to clean up the neighborhood. I no longer see the usual ones standing in front of the Quickie when I drive through. I don't see them on Gladstone Avenue either.

  16. #2316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carla_p View Post
    Aimee is definitely having a hard time getting away from chemicals. She's still on methadone and may have been dealing according to her friends from Caldwell. One of her friends tells me that Aimee is pregnant again and we're all speculating about due date and sperm donor, probably one of her male visitors from Ottawa.
    Total BS! Was with her two weeks ago and she is definitely not preggers.

  17. #2317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    All the shootings in da hood must have brought the community and the police together to clean up the neighborhood. I no longer see the usual ones standing in front of the Quickie when I drive through. I don't see them on Gladstone Avenue either.
    Did they return to Gladstone recently? I always drove through Gladstone and never spotted anyone other than that guy, always hoped to find the redhead I found on Somerset in china town one night.

  18. #2318

    Default

    At the risk of losing some good talent I hope all these girls beat the odds and get clean and healthy.

    I question the posting of any personal info on here, these girls deserve privacy same as we are entitled to. Hopefully there is a mod that can delete the personal info. Please think before posting stuff like this.

  19. #2319

    Default

    I never understand why the caldwell girls never contacted guys here directly, easy money lol

  20. #2320

    Default

    me either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts