+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,286 of 2286

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

That should probably only be shared through pm

I don't think last names are private if they're used on FB. Casandra Lamoureux and Tayloor Colligan. Tayloor pretty much advertises her services on her FB page. She lists her contact info. I actually haven't had the pleasure yet either.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    I don't think last names are private if they're used on FB. Casandra Lamoureux and Tayloor Colligan. Tayloor pretty much advertises her services on her FB page. She lists her contact info. I actually haven't had the pleasure yet either.
    News flash: The girls love reading how good they are on this forum. There's a bit of a competition among them like who can get the best reviews so next time you pick up you can mention that they'll get a great review if they do an extra special "job". I was blown away when my latest encounter specifically asked if I was on the merc forum. They are fans, guys.

Well they're going to have to get their friends talking on here lol Not a lot of conversation or reviewing going on lately. Anyone have anything to say?

Driving down merivale past the Macs one night after striking out on the hill and a very hot brunette sticks out her thumb, I pull over. She wants more money to go back to the bar and drink lol She was missing her front teeth (took them out I bet)

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Driving down merivale past the Macs one night after striking out on the hill and a very hot brunette sticks out her thumb, I pull over. She wants more money to go back to the bar and drink lol She was missing her front teeth (took them out I bet)
    Did you bite? Ha, ha. Probably not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115