+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2329

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

That should probably only be shared through pm

I don't think last names are private if they're used on FB. Casandra Lamoureux and Tayloor Colligan. Tayloor pretty much advertises her services on her FB page. She lists her contact info. I actually haven't had the pleasure yet either.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    I don't think last names are private if they're used on FB. Casandra Lamoureux and Tayloor Colligan. Tayloor pretty much advertises her services on her FB page. She lists her contact info. I actually haven't had the pleasure yet either.
    News flash: The girls love reading how good they are on this forum. There's a bit of a competition among them like who can get the best reviews so next time you pick up you can mention that they'll get a great review if they do an extra special "job". I was blown away when my latest encounter specifically asked if I was on the merc forum. They are fans, guys.

Well they're going to have to get their friends talking on here lol Not a lot of conversation or reviewing going on lately. Anyone have anything to say?

Driving down merivale past the Macs one night after striking out on the hill and a very hot brunette sticks out her thumb, I pull over. She wants more money to go back to the bar and drink lol She was missing her front teeth (took them out I bet)

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Driving down merivale past the Macs one night after striking out on the hill and a very hot brunette sticks out her thumb, I pull over. She wants more money to go back to the bar and drink lol She was missing her front teeth (took them out I bet)
    Did you bite? Ha, ha. Probably not.

Default Tips

Any tips for a noob? Best areas? How to pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawaguy1989 View Post
    Any tips for a noob? Best areas? How to pick up?
    Caldwell and Merivale, go for a drive. Treat who you meet with respect.

9. Default

You seen Samantha or Sarah at all anywhere?
    Sarah, its been so long... She was great.

I could have sword I saw her today close to the sheperds on the byward market, but I am not 100% sure it was her. If anyone goes by there keep your eyes peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by danielbolduc View Post
    Sarah, its been so long... She was great.

I could have sword I saw her today close to the sheperds on the byward market, but I am not 100% sure it was her. If anyone goes by there keep your eyes peeled.
    Anytime I've ever driven by there slowly I've seen nothing but LE lol You do have to wonder where or if those girls are getting their money though

Anytime I've ever driven by there slowly I've seen nothing but LE lol You do have to wonder where or if those girls are getting their money though
    I was with Felicia this afternoon and it was incredible. She looks gaunt but otherwise healthy and her skills are the best out there in my humble opinion. There was one other who was better (Pamela, a black girl) but she hasn't been around in several years. Felicia tells me that Sarah just got back to the building from jail. So that's where she's been and she hasn't started her old routine yet.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    I was with Felicia this afternoon and it was incredible. She looks gaunt but otherwise healthy and her skills are the best out there in my humble opinion. There was one other who was better (Pamela, a black girl) but she hasn't been around in several years. Felicia tells me that Sarah just got back to the building from jail. So that's where she's been and she hasn't started her old routine yet.
    Just 25 minutes ago I spoke with a girl (I have no idea who she was), she said Sarah lived in vanier with her bf. Its possible she isn't up to date with stuff.

I saw fellicia as well, but she was with a guy so I could not talk with her.

13. Default

oh, and I was out also about 30min ago and for the second night in a row seen a girl with blond hair around st-laurent/queen mary.

Anyone know who this is?

Any feedback?

Feel free to write it here or pm me directly.

ty all.

P.S. I have not driven around in many many months, it can't be a coincidence that this girl was in the same area 2 nights in a row. Someone must know who I am talking about. lol

I didnt know st laurent and anything was a spot. But if someone was there two nights in a row then I guess theres something happening there. Out of the blue i saw a girl on somerset once, redhead/nursing student, it was a very pleasant surprise but I never saw her again. Samantha was always wonderful to see, sweet and very hot.

No one out on cladwell area tonight but lots of cars in the area

LEO parked at the end of Morristte near the forest to keep track of things from a distance tonight

It's saturday night, I wonder what girls will be out on caldwell. Any guesses?

Vanier excitement http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...en-one-charged and that means Caldwell is next

Default Where?

What's a good area to pick up a lady & bring her home Would they be nervous if you drive a ford since LE uses fords?

Blog Entries

There was a daylight shooting on Caldwell today. Obviously drug related. Stay as far away as possible from that area, not because of the cops etc but because those low life drug dealers often revenge rival gangs with more shootings. You don’t want to make the news as a bystander.

Stop feeding the street hookers and their pimps. They have ruined real estate value in the city. If you are out looking for coke or street whores, more than likely you are going to get fucked yourselves. Get help before it’s too late.
    Last edited by 2Legit; 09-20-2017 at 04:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117 LastLast