+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116
Results 2,301 to 2,307 of 2307

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

Default Where?

I don't do drugs & would not get hooked But is there a good location for crack whores or regular street whores other than the location you said? I'm a noob

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawaguy1989 View Post
    I don't do drugs & would not get hooked But is there a good location for crack whores or regular street whores other than the location you said? I'm a noob
    Sorry I don’t pursue this type of activity nor do I support it. Ask any doctor, apparently they are the main source of income for street hoes and trafficked asian hookers.

Default Noob

Any good places to check out in gatineau

So what do you think? Any of these guys up here figure out where to company yet? lol

Default Any good strolls?

Any good strolls in Ottawa or Gatineau?

Default RIP Street action Gat/Ott.

RIP Street action Gat/Ott, this forum has truly stopped being anything at all

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Suite 300 in Vanier, so I've read that there are often SPs just hanging out up there, are they the same girls who also wander the roads around there? Has anyone been and experienced and can share how it all went down? Also understand that ladies from the dance academy downstairs go as well, anyone done this? How much is this all costing?
    Haven't been there but hear that you can take a dancer from Playmate up there if she agrees. I think there is a room charge and then you negotiate the rate with the girl. Strippers are notoriously overpriced usually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116