+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2464

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

Cladwell was quiet tonight, a bit of traffic on the streets, but no one looked like they were available and no one was just getting picked up or dropped off. Lotsa guys walking around doing their walk home, that's it

Any luck anyone?

I've noticed an increased LE presence in Vanier since the bust the other week. I'm not spending as much time driving around until they bugger off and do some actual work.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRose65 View Post
    I just hope everyone stays safe... and healthy... and outta "John School."
    MERC is John School!

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    MERC is John School!
    Good point

I wouldn't b surprised

From what I can see, Caldwell has dried up. I guess they got rid of the problem tennants in the towers

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    From what I can see, Caldwell has dried up. I guess they got rid of the problem tennants in the towers
    I think I've been saying that

Put in quite a bit of time around Gladstone/Bell lately too, still haven't seen a single gal. Not. One.

There have got to be other areas of the city than Vanier (revolting crackheads) and Caldwell with some street action?

Quote Originally Posted by cheerio View Post
    I think I've been saying that

Put in quite a bit of time around Gladstone/Bell lately too, still haven't seen a single gal. Not. One.

There have got to be other areas of the city than Vanier (revolting crackheads) and Caldwell with some street action?
    Yup, they are out there, just gotta dig bit. They didnt stop making girls who require 40 bucks several times a day. i still say caldwell, though i havent seen evidence.

Yup, they are out there, just gotta dig bit. They didnt stop making girls who require 40 bucks several times a day. i still say caldwell, though i havent seen evidence.
    So wait, you said that Caldwell has dried up though........?

Quote Originally Posted by cheerio View Post
    So wait, you said that Caldwell has dried up though........?
    Thnk about what draws these ladies to this line of work and then think abiut why they all stay close to particular streets or buildings. Do you really think that everyone involved suddenly got a job at reitmans?

Thnk about what draws these ladies to this line of work and then think abiut why they all stay close to particular streets or buildings. Do you really think that everyone involved suddenly got a job at reitmans?
    The f***ing moron drug dealers brought the community together to get rid of them after too many murders in 'da hood'. No local drug supply means no local prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    The f***ing moron drug dealers brought the community together to get rid of them after too many murders in 'da hood'. No local drug supply means no local prostitution.
    And everyone folows who they follow to another bunch of streets -what streets is the question

Well last night this really cute girl big breast brunnette but kinda was little late never seen her before

Quote Originally Posted by Latinlover80 View Post
    Well last night this really cute girl big breast brunnette but kinda was little late never seen her before
    Oh ya? Where was this?

Again though, they all went somewhere, where did they go?

And crickets.

Again though, they all went somewhere, where did they go?
    Some to Toronto and Montreal, some to Cornwall and Kingston, some to 65 Bentley avenue Unit 200. The rest to List crawler, https://max80.com.ottawa.listcrawler.com/

Caldwell girls can all be found on Facebook. Their names have been mentioned on here before. Easy to find. Sad there's not much "window shopping" anymore.

now these days its dead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124 LastLast