+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,329 of 2329

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

I think they all know all they had to do is walk outside and they'd get cash so why bother the effort of organizing something. A few were on BP every once in a while, but I never visited.

So true my friend

Saw sunshine the other night, she's back but put a couple of pounds on
    Has any one had luck lately

Unhappy

Too bad if Sunshine is back on the street. She’s got a lot of support and was very content with her kid and SO. Something must have gone wrong to get her back into the life. I’ve known her from China Town to Vanier and FB. I’ll have to go find her and see what went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    At the risk of losing some good talent I hope all these girls beat the odds and get clean and healthy.

I question the posting of any personal info on here, these girls deserve privacy same as we are entitled to. Hopefully there is a mod that can delete the personal info. Please think before posting stuff like this.
    I take your point. First names only. I’m more familiar with other personal media where they use their full names and phone numbers so it didn’t seem out of place here but when we are assessing their talent it’s different, I see that.

With the new shelter moving to Vanier we should be seeing a resurgence correct? It's been dead there, I got lucky on Caldwell awhile ago but it's been dead there too... Is Vanier or Caldwell better these days?

There's always somone around Caldwell and they always seem to be more attractive than from Ive heard is in Vanier. Have you tried near the misson area in the market, apparently there's action there?

It's looking like Felecia can use some clean time soon, hope she gets some help, those pics on BP and the words with them arent good.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    It's looking like Felecia can use some clean time soon, hope she gets some help, those pics on BP and the words with them arent good.
    Martina. That’s really sad. At least she’s telling it like it is. She’s beginning to look a lot like her dad, Stanley. He loves her to the moon and back and I hope he doesn’t see her ad. He’s a really nice guy and his other daughter is fine. I agree that it would be great if she would clean up. I’ve asked her about it and she’s just not interested. Like she says it’s the love of her life. Her daughters should be the loves of her life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117