+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2461

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

  1. #2361

    Default

    Who is Kim S? Any links? So does this mean Felecia is retired, hope she eventually decides to get healthy. Did they clone Samantha or are there others, she was always very nice, shes not on caldwell anymore? Where then? I see sarah is on fb, is she back or?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Who is Kim S? Any links? So does this mean Felecia is retired, hope she eventually decides to get healthy. Did they clone Samantha or are there others, she was always very nice, shes not on caldwell anymore? Where then? I see sarah is on fb, is she back or?
    I miss sarah... :(

    sent you a pm

  3. #2363

    Default caldwell


  4. #2364

    Default

    Jennifer (613) 417-1991 for the brunette ok Never seen her indoors before lol

  5. #2365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rompin View Post
    Sure. That’s Samantha, Sammy, Sam Spano. Shes suposedly clean, so no kissing, but needs the money.

  6. #2366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Who is Kim S? Any links? So does this mean Felecia is retired, hope she eventually decides to get healthy. Did they clone Samantha or are there others, she was always very nice, shes not on caldwell anymore? Where then? I see sarah is on fb, is she back or?
    Hey Salmon, i thought you weren’t cool with FB. Its great really, right, more pics. So Kim S had a working daughter named Kayla. She was stabbed to death in the market in the fall of 2016. Kim moved to Pembroke and has a good lfe there but needs the money. She'll let me know her link and ill pass it along. She’s on FB and is very pretty. kayla was a beauty. Sam’s circle of family and friends are all working girls.

  7. #2367

    Default

    Got any links for sams circle of family and friends? Who does one want to and not want to see?

  8. #2368

    Default Vanier 130 to 330 am

    Report : Was out cruising and happen to see so much i needed to share. Saw one girl looking really good, maybe sunshine because she's the only one with great curve that i can think of, but didn't get a chance to pick up. From my perceptive someone did but in front of a cops and was pulled over, she was gone and they where pulled over way to close by for me to not connect the dots. That girl (sunshine?) looked really good, so i wanted to wait a bit to see if she would come back to the stroll. Happen to see someone get caught in a sting right beside the pizza parlor on Marier Ave, poor guy. LE present kept going up the later it got, from regular cars to undercover joining in. saw about 4 - 6 regulars but after seeing the first one (sunshine?) none of them was worth spending green on.

    P.S. Caldwell is looking dead for a while now, has anyone actually seen anything there?
    Last edited by threedog; 05-08-2018 at 06:19 PM.

  9. #2369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Got any links for sams circle of family and friends? Who does one want to and not want to see?
    There are just too many to list. Go onto Sam’s FB and send messages to her cousins and aunt but stay away from her mother who is in love at the moment and Sam herself is off limits as she is having a gog with Angela Arvisais and they are very tight - no men need apply. One young lady I will personally recommend is Susan Harron Anastasopoulos, a Greek Godess who really gets into it. Good luck.

  10. #2370

    Default

    LMAO, worst advice ever! "Go harasss possible civilians to go hook" Well done Malcom, you won the stupid award there. Make sure to avoid this guys advice, obviously full of shit.

  11. #2371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    LMAO, worst advice ever! "Go harasss possible civilians to go hook" Well done Malcom, you won the stupid award there. Make sure to avoid this guys advice, obviously full of shit.
    Man, you need a snickers bar. Relax. This is a forum. You totally misunderstood my comment. I don't give advice just opinions. If you don’t like my opinions we could discuss them but you clearly have some other problem with me. I would be glad to discuss it with you off line or outside, whatever. At least one hobbyist found my comment interesting. Chill man.

  12. #2372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Who is Kim S? Any links? So does this mean Felecia is retired, hope she eventually decides to get healthy. Did they clone Samantha or are there others, she was always very nice, shes not on caldwell anymore? Where then? I see sarah is on fb, is she back or?
    Here's Kim S.' link for you: http://max80.com.ottawa.escortbabylo...post/26547191/

    This link has better current pics: https://escortbabylon.net/#!/ottawa/...46471/26324885
    She calls herself Katie on the escort sites. She's worth the scenic drive and is very disarming, sweet and passionate.

  13. #2373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Got any links for sams circle of family and friends? Who does one want to and not want to see?
    Here's the link for Susan Harron Anastasopoulos who is one of Sam's close friends: https://carfun.com.ottawa.escortbaby...post/25223228/
    Latinlover has sampled her wares. She's a great gfe if a little nuts.

  14. #2374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Who is Kim S? Any links? So does this mean Felecia is retired, hope she eventually decides to get healthy. Did they clone Samantha or are there others, she was always very nice, shes not on caldwell anymore? Where then? I see sarah is on fb, is she back or?
    This is my last share for this evening. This young lady is Constance Taggert on FB. I recommend you check her out there to see much better pics (in my opinion) and information that could prove helpful if you decide to date her. https://carfun.com.ottawa.escortbaby...post/25248483/

  15. #2375

    Default

    I took a cruise for the first time around Vanier last week, ended up picking up for a date a lady goes by "Sky" after a little while, but I was a little worried with what I saw for the most part.

    I saw one or two ladies driving by that I just couldn't be sure were of age, and "do not pass go, do not collect $200" isn't exactly what I had in mind.

    Any tips on avoiding potential undercover or jailbait? Areas to avoid?

    BTW Sky was a little weathered by perfectly capable. Was on Montreal & Marier.

  16. #2376

    Default

    any description?

  17. #2377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinlover80 View Post
    any description?
    She was late 30's, white, maybe 5'6", slim body, long light brown hair, cute for having had a rough time in life.

    Mentioned that she had recently gotten off methadone, so glove up for sure. But was sober and fun when I saw her.

  18. #2378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerio View Post
    I took a cruise for the first time around Vanier last week, ended up picking up for a date a lady goes by "Sky" after a little while, but I was a little worried with what I saw for the most part.

    I saw one or two ladies driving by that I just couldn't be sure were of age, and "do not pass go, do not collect $200" isn't exactly what I had in mind.

    Any tips on avoiding potential undercover or jailbait? Areas to avoid?

    BTW Sky was a little weathered by perfectly capable. Was on Montreal & Marier.
    To avoid cops, motion the girl into the car. Most girls will yank the car door open and jump inside. If she approachs the drivers side, ask if she needs a lift, a working girl will get in, always. Never say anything while she is out side the car other than offering a lift, nothing else. A cop wont get in your car. When she gets in, drive away, talk about the weather, nothing sexual until you get clear of where you were, eventually the girl will bring your hand to her boobs or crotch while you're driving to prove she's legit. If she looks too young, don't stop for her, if unsure ask her for ID. If she looks civil servant clean/freshly powdered and healthy, she's likely a cop, most girls are on the street to earn some fast cash and do not look healthy. If she wont get into your car with little effort, she's a cop. If she forces the door open to get in, she's an escort. If she gets in when you smile and ask her if she needs a ride somewhere, she's an escort. If she's trolling for words tell her to have a nice night and get the fuck out of Dodge. As for areas to avoid, look for cops and undercover, drive through to a store and back to scope the area. Are there husky guys in the shadows across the street? I never sucessfully drove Montreal Rd, too many cops I saw and too many hiding places for cops. Caldwell and it's streets are more secure but still have enough places where cops can hide. Nothing wrong with offering a girl a ride, nothing wrong with going for a car ride, never admit anything and report back here.

  19. #2379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    To avoid cops, motion the girl into the car. Most girls will yank the car door open and jump inside. If she approachs the drivers side, ask if she needs a lift, a working girl will get in, always. Never say anything while she is out side the car other than offering a lift, nothing else. A cop wont get in your car. When she gets in, drive away, talk about the weather, nothing sexual until you get clear of where you were, eventually the girl will bring your hand to her boobs or crotch while you're driving to prove she's legit. If she looks too young, don't stop for her, if unsure ask her for ID. If she looks civil servant clean/freshly powdered and healthy, she's likely a cop, most girls are on the street to earn some fast cash and do not look healthy. If she wont get into your car with little effort, she's a cop. If she forces the door open to get in, she's an escort. If she gets in when you smile and ask her if she needs a ride somewhere, she's an escort. If she's trolling for words tell her to have a nice night and get the fuck out of Dodge
    Thanks!

    I have to admit I'm a little bumed that I just found this forum now after it seems to have slowed.

  20. #2380

    Default

    Try Caldwell after midnight, you'll understand what streets and where to turn. The girls will open the door and jump in, drive well away and be careful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts