+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2286

Thread: Street action Gat/Ott

Default for those who miss when there were words here

This is a fun read for those who miss reading the excitement of the old days here http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page2

Default Casandra with one "s" by the way. I know because she's a FB friend.

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Anyone hear or see Cassandra lately? I last saw her maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. She texted me when I was out of town a couple weeks ago, when I got back i texted to set something up with no reply, calling it seems her phone is off or out of minutes. I read that there was a drug bust on Caldwell and a couple girls were arrested as well as the dealer. I'm hoping she didn't get caught up in that.
    A lot of the girls are on FB including Casa, Felicia, Angela, and Aimee. So if you want to catch up with them you can try their FBs.
    Last edited by malcom; 06-09-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rompin View Post
    I still see Felicia occasionally,she's not looking good;
    have not seen samantha recently, last time I saw her she looked pretty bad.
    Aimee is living out of town with a young child,she broke up with the "boyfriend" that she was living with, I think she is trying to get away from the chemicals but having a hard time.
    Just saw Renee on Montreal Rd, trying to make some money. She says she is not doing crack anymore...hope that's true
    Maddie is back out there and without makeup looks pretty scarey
    Aimee is NOT having a hard time getting away from the chemicals. She's coming up on 3 years clean and is being weaned off of methadone. She'll be in detox in July to get completely clear of methadone. She's out of town alright but visits Carlington occasionally to visit her aunt and some of the girls. That doesn't seem to be a problem for her, going back to the old hood for visits. She has a normal weight, lovely complexion and is brimming with good health. She's absolutely beautiful. Motherhood agrees with her. Her attitude is very positive and she has a close group of friends and family to support her with the little guy. She does like her small luxuries for herself and the little one, which means she needs more money than is provided by government agencies, so she'll be seeking employment in the fullness of time.
    Last edited by malcom; 06-10-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malcom View Post
    Aimee is NOT having a hard time getting away from the chemicals. She's coming up on 3 years clean and is being weaned off of methadone. She'll be in detox in July to get completely clear of methadone. She's out of town alright but visits Carlington occasionally to visit her aunt and some of the girls. That doesn't seem to be a problem for her, going back to the old hood for visits. She has a normal weight, lovely complexion and is brimming with good health. She's absolutely beautiful. Motherhood agrees with her. Her attitude is very positive and she has a close group of friends and family to support her with the little guy. She does like her small luxuries for herself and the little one, which means she needs more money than is provided by government agencies, so she'll be seeking employment in the fullness of time.
    She's already employed, or employable, as a call girl in Cornwall. She was all set to have wild sex at a hotel there for good bucks but it didn't happen because the guy who set it up wasn't seriously after her, at least not for sex. He was scamming her for a former client to see if she was still a hooker. I guess that's all she has a talent for, poor girl. I hear tell she was good at it though, especially when she takes out her chompers. A bunch of you lads can vouch for that.

A lot of the girls are on FB including Casa, Felicia, Angela, and Aimee. So if you want to catch up with them you can try their FBs.
    Which one was Angela? Was she a contemporary of Aimee and Felecia? Also, I've often wondered why none of those girls on Caldwell used this as a way of contact, but most were just trying to make it.

Pretty sure most guys don't want to link up with any provider via facebook lol

Quote Originally Posted by salmon32 View Post
    Which one was Angela? Was she a contemporary of Aimee and Felecia? Also, I've often wondered why none of those girls on Caldwell used this as a way of contact, but most were just trying to make it.
    Angela Arvisais, best friends with Felicia. Their pics on FB show them very close. I haven't seen her for awhile so she may be cleaning up - don't know. Felicia's father contacted me via FB to ask if I had her cell number. I didn't but if you have it, he's trying to speak with her.

Pretty sure most guys don't want to link up with any provider via facebook lol
    Well, you can find a lot out about the girls and make dates to avoid LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlforfun View Post
    She's already employed, or employable, as a call girl in Cornwall. She was all set to have wild sex at a hotel there for good bucks but it didn't happen because the guy who set it up wasn't seriously after her, at least not for sex. He was scamming her for a former client to see if she was still a hooker. I guess that's all she has a talent for, poor girl. I hear tell she was good at it though, especially when she takes out her chompers. A bunch of you lads can vouch for that.
    This is garbage! Aimee is too smart and street wise to get sucked into a scam by an amateur. Besides she wouldn't do anything so stupid with a custody case pending. Your guy was being led on by a smarter scammer. She would never have met him. She most likely was trying to find out who was trying to scam her. Probably her Ex or a friend of his.

Well, you can find a lot out about the girls and make dates to avoid LE.
    Nope, nope, nope.

Nope, nope, nope.
    Saves gas.

Where is everybody? Is it just you, me and Carl on here?

This is garbage! Aimee is too smart and street wise to get sucked into a scam by an amateur. Besides she wouldn't do anything so stupid with a custody case pending. Your guy was being led on by a smarter scammer. She would never have met him. She most likely was trying to find out who was trying to scam her. Probably her Ex or a friend of his.
    He set her up really good. I saw the whole conversation and she was taken in for sure.

I've been a bystander on this forum for several years and never registered because I never felt the urge to get involved in the conversations but this one got my attention so I registered just to let you know that you have been sucked in by this girl. She's not as clean as she appears. She was using and hooking while she lived in Carleton Place with the baby and shell do it again. You can defend her all you want but be warned.

Saves gas.

Where is everybody? Is it just you, me and Carl on here?
    So you made facebook friends with some nice people, and they are nice people, who wander caldwell and this has worked well for your ability to meet them and have BBBJ's and maybe FS. And this has gone well for you? Have they reached out to your other facebook friends as well? and you have like 6 posts here lmao You're either one of the girls or playin games.

So you made facebook friends with some nice people, and they are nice people, who wander caldwell and this has worked well for your ability to meet them and have BBBJ's and maybe FS. And this has gone well for you? Have they reached out to your other facebook friends as well? and you have like 6 posts here lmao You're either one of the girls or playin games.
    Check it out for yourself. Casandra has been on all evening and Aimee is on almost daily. Angie less often and Felicia not for a few years. I've only made dates with Angie and Casandra, truth be told, but it's another way to stay tuned if that's of interest. If not then cruising Carlington and Vanier is exciting too. I use a false FB to deal with the SW, not my real one. Btw I got burned by Aisha too years ago. It's interesting to see how not alone I am. Ooloosie is another one on FB. She seems to have found religion. Honestly I have found the Inuks to be the most passionate and enjoyable girls. Speaking of games, they're less into them than the white girls in Carlington.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlforfun View Post
    He set her up really good. I saw the whole conversation and she was taken in for sure.

I've been a bystander on this forum for several years and never registered because I never felt the urge to get involved in the conversations but this one got my attention so I registered just to let you know that you have been sucked in by this girl. She's not as clean as she appears. She was using and hooking while she lived in Carleton Place with the baby and shell do it again. You can defend her all you want but be warned.
    I've spent a lot of time with Aimee over the last year and I will believe her until I see otherwise with my own eyes. Even then I would not blame her. She would do anything for her little boy to keep him healthy and happy.

Well that was all very exciting for a few moments. Anyone make any new friends lately?

Default Mary is "Missing"

So, apparently, Mary is "missing."
    Nobody has seen or heard from her since late April.
    I can't say I'm surprised.
    She was always drunk and fighting (I've seen a video of her on YouTube, even) and generally being quite belligerent towards other girls and passers-by.
    Perhaps one of them had enough of her?
    Whatever the case, I have a funny feeling that we'll never see her again.
    Maybe, she just get fed-up with "the life" and moved-on to another one, leaving this one... and everyone in it... behind.
    I doubt we'll ever know.
    Last edited by JoeRose65; 06-25-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Default "Sherry" (Horse-Face, Knot-Head)

Has anyone here ever "been with" Sherry?
    (I think that's her name)
    You all know the one... her pants are always falling down.
    She's got a long face... does her hair in some "Pebbles Flintstone" kinda thing.
    Just curious, because I don't think I've ever seen her mentioned here... not as a "review," anyway.
    She seems pretty friendly... when she's not stumbling around, babbling to herself.
    I know she's allowed in the local shops and the people working in them all say she's ok.

Thoughts?

A long time ago, before I knew anything at all about any of this, in detail, I would occaisionlly drive downtown and go around Murray Street and area and get a thrill from just driving past the ladies, a real kick for a kick from the suburbs. Never stopped, but wow, this exists. So I wonder today, with all those shelters in the market, how are there not working girls right there too? Or are they and just not publicised as a stroll?

A long time ago, before I knew anything at all about any of this, in detail, I would occaisionlly drive downtown and go around Murray Street and area and get a thrill from just driving past the ladies, a real kick for a kick from the suburbs. Never stopped, but wow, this exists. So I wonder today, with all those shelters in the market, how are there not working girls right there too? Or are they and just not publicised as a stroll?
    They're out there, mostly native now but years ago it was a candy store. When Chez Lucien was there you could walk into the dark bar, let your eyes adjust to the lack of light and pick out the girl of your choice from the dozen or so occupying the table, one per, pull out the empty chair, chat her up and leave with her. You didn't even have to buy a drink. Now you would want to park and walk the block to find the least-infected looking woman hanging around the Shepherds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115 LastLast