+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: CLUB FRONTIERE

Blog Entries

Doubt its going back to what it was before since the "owners" will probably have a hard time getting a liqueur license from the city down there. They are not mother Teresa material...

I need a ride to Bar La Source in Val Morin

Could they not just become a Juice bar? A No Alcohol club. like some clubs in the States, then they could get around the Liquor license but do they still need a license as offering Adult Entertainment?

Blog Entries

Bars make money selling alcohol. Not diet coke. Look at the markup on beer for example. Its over 500% to say the least.

Blog Entries

my french is weak but this article seems to point to a reopening?:

http://www.journalsaint-francois.ca/...existante.html

Blog Entries

The last time I passed by was about a month ago, drive by on the highway. I have no clue how far has the reno job gone or if they are finished remodeling etc. But given the complications with these arrests etc I have serious doubts le regi de la booze will give them a license in that location for whatever reason. If they do I think the residents of the area may have some objections. If it gets political then come mayoral election time... well, don't need to tell you whats going to happen.

Once again, a bunch of morons fucked up our entertainment. Shall I count the times this has happened elsewhere in recent memory? The scenario is predictable by now: Strip club opens, strip club is doing well, we get all the blowjobs and fucks we want and then the coke and pills move in, plus the guns and a whole bunch of other shit... and at the end they fuck it all up.

Oh well. Darwin was right.

any news on Frontiere?

Quote Originally Posted by monboy0 View Post
    my french is weak but this article seems to point to a reopening?:

http://www.journalsaint-francois.ca/...existante.html
    nothing wrong with the language its the small group of natzi like fanitics here who try and impose it on us-to me these type of frenchmen id replace pink flamingos on my front lawn with them-as useless.when you have money like i do it does not matter where you live as money talks andbullshit walks.
    here is the google translation
    The Border Club, the last bar of nude dancers in the Suroît region, could reopen its doors less than six months after being ravaged by a fire on April 30 in Rivière-Beaudette.

According to the information obtained by Le Journal Saint-François, the manager of the hotel would have indicated his intention to redevelop the existing part of the building located at 627 Principale Street. The motel, which had not been hit by the fire, would be converted into a place for adult entertainment.

The resurrection of the Frontier Club was recently announced on a Facebook page where job postings are posted for an opening in late October. We require the services of waitresses, bar owners, porters and assistant managers.

However, according to the mayor of Rivière-Beaudette, Patrick Bousez, the Frontier Club can not be reborn from the ashes as long as the sketches of the new bar have not been approved by the Municipality. "There were discussions with the municipal inspector but no plans for architects or engineers were accepted. The bar owner is slow in providing us with the documents, "says Bousez.

The municipal bylaw gives the occupant six months to rebuild after a fire. Thus, failing to comply, he will not be able to operate in the same place and he will have to settle in the industrial park.

"As mayor, I must protect the interests of the citizens and ensure the safety of those who may be attending the bar. Concern remains about the strength of the building that survived the fire. The steel beams of the building were hot, "said Mr. Bousez.

Blog Entries

I was on my way from Toronto to Montreal and passed, early August. Out of curiosity I took the exit and took a closer look. Its still in ruins. I seriously doubt this will be re-born. Probably doesn't even qualify for a highway stop because the exit going east is on a blind turn. I mean, if anyone throws money at it to build an "en route" he is a fucken idiot. Best bet is a sports bar for the local native folk.

Lets move on, shall we...

Is the Hilltop building still standing and the Tim Hortons?

Out of curiosity I went in the Vaudreuil area for work related stuff. Drove by the Tim Hortons, all I see is a bar with no sign on it. Cement squares and chains blokc the entrance with a big sign that says camera surveillance. There are cameras on the lamp posts, but WTF is there to watch over now. The building is gone.
    As for frontiere, yes totally gutted nothing there.

In my opinion they did this to themselves, asking ridiculous prices for ........ "stuff" . What did they think that the clients would take it. They destroyed their business themselves period.

you're talking about Hilltop, yes I saw that recently, they have two cement blocks at the entrance with a chain across, I guess truckers were still using the parking lot.

That Hilltop building looks bizarre, was it originally a house? What was Hilltop before it became a club? Was it a restaurant?

Around Tim Hortons I saw grass growing through some old pavement, looks like there was a ruin there from years back, was there another building around there years ago?

Dunno about the graasss, but yes as of 2018 , (and before) ,

HILLTOP FINISHED
    BAR FRONTIERE FINSHED.

BAR 38----> closed? ?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910