+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: HILLTOP

Blog Entries

^ dude! the solid gold has been blowjobs galore day time upstairs. All the black girls down on their knees sucking away for $100 at a time. The entire fucken Laval is there. Its been like that since 2011!!! Try it day time.

BTW, rumor has it the hilly is negotiated to be sold to the same guy who bought Le gent and also owns that Figaro joint. To be continued...

PS. to the girliemen on the green who posted that the hilly was just a tax heaven, you are on some good drugs my friend. Keep smoking that pot to entertain us a little more !!!

PS. Sucks the hilly is closed, not because of anything else, but because I won't get the chance to say hi to the doorman anymore, Chaps. The best guy in any strip club anywhere in the world. Period! He moved to the solid gold, a bit too far for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    ^ dude! the solid gold has been blowjobs galore day time upstairs. All the black girls down on their knees sucking away for $100 at a time. The entire fucken Laval is there. Its been like that since 2011!!! Try it day time.
    Like a lot of clubs there are always some girls giving extras but Solid Gold is not officially FS as such it has to be done behind closed doors. I really do not care to go to any club daytime. I got better things to do then to waste my day at a stripclub, it is sooo boring, and I like my girls young and fit. No old milfs over 30. Check out Bodygirl night shifts lots of beautiful young girls all open minded. Try Bar L'Escale, St-Thomas, and Baja. I had great times there. Lots of Black girls.

I need a ride to Bar La Source in Val Morin

well then if Frontiere is indeed open why is their number disconnected? number on website doesn't work.

Okay so there is hope Hilltop will reopen under this new owner? Might be good if Hilltop opens under Le Gent's owner, sometimes it's easier for an existing owner to get a liquor license at a re opened club.

I'd hate for Tim Hortons to sit there and not have girls and customers cum in from Hilltop

Blog Entries

That Timmy's isn't doing all that well. Got my license back and went for a drive towards the hilly and beyond. Kinda like paying my last respects, almost brought flowers with me to leave at the door - lol. Problem with that Timmy's is that its not all that visible from the highway and by the time you notice it... you have missed the exit. Now, that Timmy's will do well if other housing construction kicks off in that area. So far tho I haven't seen anything going on. A more organized highway stop, like the "on route" in Ontario, would have been more successful.

Bar Miss Hilltop RIP 1990-2015

You won't see much development in that area with Hilltop still standing, unless they level it and they'll only do that if there's no new owner, as far as Timmy's at that location, they'd do a lot better with Hilltop open.

I believe Hilltop will get a new owner and reopen.

Default Hello

Hello does Pussy corps offer any extras?

Pussy Corps is essentially a massage parlour now though it used to be more of a contact strip club, girls there are young and cute but Hilltop has prettier girls, any updates on a Hilltop reopening?

Default re:sorry

Quote Originally Posted by monboy0 View Post
    Pussy Corps is essentially a massage parlour now though it used to be more of a contact strip club, girls there are young and cute but Hilltop has prettier girls, any updates on a Hilltop reopening?
    I read it was closed also I don't know when it will reopen I hope soon

Pussy Corps isn't closed, Hilltop is closed apparently, I hear rumours that Frontiere is open but no one seems to give any info about it, their phone numbers on their website don't work, I guess Frontiere is a mysterious ghost, it's open, but it's not open.

Can anyone provide useful info on when Frontiere is open, whether Hilltop girls are there, what their phone number is?

Blog Entries

Yeah Frontiere still open. But they have those stupid almost see-thru curtains at the booths... so no more fs club, at least night time. Day time (open at 3 Mon to Fri) you may get some action if you look descent or the girls know you. Also air dances, unless they changed it again, are $10/song.

HillTop closed for good, no chance of opening. Most girls have gone to La Source up north in Val-Morin. Must say, its a nice club, visited recently... but waaay too far and the deer and cariboo around the highways up north got to be on crack or something.

what is Frontiere's phone number? Their numbers on their website are dead, would like to call them before visiting

Any update if Hilltop will reopen under a new owner? Anyone know where Kendra works now?

Blog Entries

I noticed a "for rent" sign. Let's see if there is a Zeus ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit View Post
    I noticed a "for rent" sign. Let's see if there is a Zeus ...
    Don't wait, sign the lease yourself. Hell I'd fly up there just to visit the Hilltop if you ran the place. It would be the most fucked up full service bar in Canada. Mars Bars at the front I assume? Did I ever tell you I almost dated a Mars Bar salesperson?
    FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!FRIDAY JANUARY 20, 2017!!!!

Blog Entries

Was thinking about a drive thru blowjob kind of a place. Get your double double, clean the windshield and get sucked good by a hoe. That would work.

The For Lease sign has been up since it closed. They can't find anyone to take over the building. Is the Tim Hortons still there?

Blog Entries

Timmy's still there and still looks brand new. Anyone ever sets foot in there? I stopped to get a coffee and the guy there thought he saw a ghost lol lol.

Rental for another strip club is highly unlikely since a stripping bar license is hard to get. At least from what we have recently seen around the province, when a club shuts down (regardless of why) it never re-opens.

PS. sorry monboy0, I haven't seen any of the girls you mentioned. Not that I am looking hard for them either LOL. But more than likely they are either home on welfare, or jerking off some old fat fuck fart on an east end massage parlor table...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718