+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new massage on decarie

Default new massage on decarie

terminator my coworker i post for went into this building 5253 decarie
    already there is an exiosting studio on the 2nd floor #210, phone #:223-1463

but he was suprised to see another studio on the
    4th floor i believe it was
    he went in and did a tour-said nice and clean real nice rooms offers sensual massage
    so he took a card and plans to visit and ill realy the report
    oliver

Default 5253 decarie ok its the 5th floor suite 501- 514-487-7979

ok got the business card off terminator and made a copy--he said this place is brand new and looks classy not cheesy or a dive
    so hopefully we will have a report from him soon-too far for my lazy ass to go but you never know

i will try in the next 4 days the one on the 5th floor

will let you know

Thumbs down

went to the 5 th floor mermaid
    45.00/hr 40.00 /30 min
    took the 1 hour reception is a guy chinese very nice and polite makes you feel at home new place clean 4 rooms some with shower 1 futon
    sent me a girl 22 years told me very good she came in dark latino speaks french only nice polite does massage part time only no experience

massage well 1st day on the job tried but could not do a proper massage option time 20/40/60 but with lots of conditions many questions / what i do /how many time i come here/where i go ...
    did not enjoy it at all told her no thanks gave her 20.00 for her time and left

no repeat for me. on the way down i did call on the 2nd floor had a sign open but after i rang the bell 3 times nobody open the door i left not a good day

a friend of mine did go after me and got a pretty japanese girl tall 27 years same prices but good massage same options but dont touch here dont do that gave her 40.00 and left

Quote Originally Posted by joe15 View Post
    went to the 5 th floor mermaid
    45.00/hr 40.00 /30 min
    took the 1 hour reception is a guy chinese very nice and polite makes you feel at home new place clean 4 rooms some with shower 1 futon
    sent me a girl 22 years told me very good she came in dark latino speaks french only nice polite does massage part time only no experience

massage well 1st day on the job tried but could not do a proper massage option time 20/40/60 but with lots of conditions many questions / what i do /how many time i come here/where i go ...
    did not enjoy it at all told her no thanks gave her 20.00 for her time and left

no repeat for me. on the way down i did call on the 2nd floor had a sign open but after i rang the bell 3 times nobody open the door i left not a good day
    a friend of mine did go after me and got a pretty japanese girl tall 27 years same prices but good massage same options but dont touch here dont do that gave her 40.00 and left
    thanks for the 411

seems with all the massage place sprining up
    the last thing on their mind is a quality massage
    and the first is how much they can get out of you
    for as little putting out as possible
    oliver

Default #210 and #501

I went to both place first, I just take a look on #501, ask to see the ladies, good but not enough to stay, they were kitty, small, not a very good looking from my point of you, 2n coco, better lookin but not enough, so I went on the 2nd floor to let see what kind of ladies do they have, the girl who open the door marvelous good lookin girl, pretty good face, very cute, name Isabella. She told me I only can have a half an hour so I ask if I can have a 45 minutes or an hour, she went to see the girl and one say yes, she comme back and show me Julie, good lookin girl petite, nice ass, I ask to see the other lady and she said there's only me and the other girl who open the door, so I say I'm gonna talk to the other girl, she told me she only can gimme a 30 minutes session, I beg her but she say no because she has something to do, I say yes for 30 minutes 35$. Take a shower, after that she came in and start the massage, I star touching her. She give a smooth massage, good but not incredible massage. Afetr 5-7 minutes, I told her 'May I ask you something can you be like Eve, she say yes but I charged 80$ for that, so I say yes'. I start to undress her. I told her to go on the table, I start exploring the garden of Eve's, it was a little humid, totally no grass on the garden. She a little bit chubby on the stomach, pretty short, specially when she take off her booth. I was hungry, so I just act to take a bit, but she said, not this time, maybe the next time. Maybe there's a place to some YMMV.....

I almost forgot, I ask for Vanessa, she's not there, she's on vacation. They dont know for How long

Repeat : Not sure to I dont think so.

+ Reply to Thread